This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17

Go down 
+2
ghost23
Spartan v07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Nice. Hopefully they will show off some cool stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Thats the day of UpRoar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Bungie better show more campaign!!!!Im havign a terribly hard time waiting for Reach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Bungie better show more campaign!!!!Im havign a terribly hard time waiting for Reach

Hell Yeah!! All recent gameplay is MP!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

from the campaign gameplay we saw..the campaign might be really short in my opinion,and the game is coming in less than a month,more people want the multiplayer and the firefight but still i would love to see some campaign gameplay
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 am

Im disappointed that Konami will not show MGS Rising or Otomedius Excellent.

I really want to see some Halo Reach campaign footage.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 am

Don't think there will be much more campaign footage since they said they are trying to keep the lid closed on Reach's campaign as much as possible. Maybe they might release that live action short they they have been filming.

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

from the campaign gameplay we saw..the campaign might be really short in my opinion,and the game is coming in less than a month,more people want the multiplayer and the firefight but still i would love to see some campaign gameplay

What makes you think that it will be short. Bungie has said that the E3 Demo was a very condensed version of the actual "Long Night of Solace" level because of Microsoft's time constraints.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 am

ghost23 wrote:
Don't think there will be much more campaign footage since they said they are trying to keep the lid closed on Reach's campaign as much as possible. Maybe they might release that live action short they they have been filming.

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

What makes you think that it will be short. Bungie has said that the E3 Demo was a very condensed version of the actual "Long Night of Solace" level because of Microsoft's time constraints.
well they didnt showed a lot of campaign gameplay,only the fight begins trailer and the demo from e3,i think it will be short because that has happened in the past,games that have little gameplay from the single player or the campaign are short,i could be wrong,noone knows or mayne bungie focused more on the multiplayer
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

well they didnt showed a lot of campaign gameplay,only the fight begins trailer and the demo from e3,i think it will be short because that has happened in the past,games that have little gameplay from the single player or the campaign are short,i could be wrong,noone knows or mayne bungie focused more on the multiplayer

True. Halo is one of those games that can be very short of easy difficulty but it you try it on Legendary it will take ages.
Plus there will be no complaints about value for full price this time especially with new campaign, new multiplayer, firefight 2.0, forge 2.0 and theatre mode.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 am

Halo Reach will have as lnog of a single player as Halo 1,2 and 3.All 3 of those campaigns were good length for a shooter.And if anything,reach campaign will be longer.They said that Reach will be the hardest Halo game yetand if you do it on co op,instead of being easier it is even harder.

Halo Reach FTW!

Dont expect shooters to have a long campaign like RPGS or RTS or some other genre.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am

HellJumper wrote:

init, ive run out of fingernails to bite lol!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 am

HellJumper wrote:
Halo Reach will have as lnog of a single player as Halo 1,2 and 3.All 3 of those campaigns were good length for a shooter.And if anything,reach campaign will be longer.They said that Reach will be the hardest Halo game yetand if you do it on co op,instead of being easier it is even harder.

Halo Reach FTW!

Dont expect shooters to have a long campaign like RPGS or RTS or some other genre.

i never said that..games like call of duty have very short campaign.and theres games that are really short,i think halo 3 was short..a loot
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Halo Reach FTW!

i never said that..games like call of duty have very short campaign.and theres games that are really short,i think halo 3 was short..a loot

Halo 3 wasn't short,it was just right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Halo Reach FTW!

Yeah, FPS's dont have real long campaigns, 8 hours on normal without rushing is a good FPS campaign for me. But with Halo's amaing MP I will be playing this for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17   Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft press conference for Gamescom Aug 17
Page 1 of 1