This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scariest thing that ever happened to you

Go down 
+6
DemonWolf
popjack88
Pein
Noelol
Teckno
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Scariest thing that ever happened to you Empty
PostSubject: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 pm

So, one night, I was thinking about ghosts. And there is a window in my room. So, I was thinking what they would look like. Next thing I know, a dark ragged robe shape flew by my window. I scream like hell... Anyways, I couldn't sleep for days.. Razz
This is when I was like 10.
So whats your scariest scenario?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Somebody was stalking me at school. She is UGLY AS HELL!!! I couldn't sleep for a month...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Somebody was stalking me at school. She is UGLY AS HELL!!! I couldn't sleep for a month...
more like you mean "he" or maybe you stalked her or him..
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am

well my scariest thing that happened to me when i was sleeping once and woke up 3am,it was all dark and i saw a dark hand on the door near me how someone is pushing it slowly and everyone was sleeping,i shat my pants and then i went to sleep as fast as i could and next morning the door was closed like noone entered.but i was sure that someone wanted to enter
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 am

Text deleted for not showing me in the best light.

Last edited by GGM on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 am

Here's mine.

I am catholic so we have statues of saints and other stuff in our house.
I had a dream that all of them were looking at me and laughing for some reason. so i wondered why then when i checked there where dead bodies all around me. then all the statues started to morph into one big demon.

I woke up.

after pondering this happened when i dint go to mass for about a year and i was starting to loose my faith in god........ After that i went to mass and it never happened again.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm

^
popjack, that's disturbing Shocked
Should I start going to mass again? Razz

------

But yeah, I've never experienced something insanely scary but I've been freaked out so many times, like when I didn't have any curtains in my room, at night the light from the moon would shine from my window onto the wall above me and there was always this shadow swaying from side to side in the middle of it. At night my fear was intensified and I was always convinced there was some ghost's hanging body there in the centre of my room, who's shadow is shown on the wall. I had lots of sleepness nights. Add to the fact that my room used to be a dark attic and my friend who apparently sights ghosts said he saw some in my room really creeps me out sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
^
popjack, that's disturbing Shocked
Should I start going to mass again? Razz

------

But yeah, I've never experienced something insanely scary but I've been freaked out so many times, like when I didn't have any curtains in my room, at night the light from the moon would shine from my window onto the wall above me and there was always this shadow swaying from side to side in the middle of it. At night my fear was intensified and I was always convinced there was some ghost's hanging body there in the centre of my room, who's shadow is shown on the wall. I had lots of sleepness nights. Add to the fact that my room used to be a dark attic and my friend who apparently sights ghosts said he saw some in my room really creeps me out sometimes. lol

you really picked the best place to sleep DW.i would LOL'd soo hard if i saw you freaked out like that irl HAHA
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Hmmm....when I was around 4 or 5 years old,my bro was watching a music video right in front ofme.Anyways the vid showed the main guy's body coming apart peice by peice.From flesh,to muscle,to organs to Skeleton.It scared the hell out of me and my mom came in,saw it,and scolded my brother.

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Oh yeah...you were stalking me. Trying to touch me. Thank you for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Oh yeah...you were stalking me. Trying to touch me. Thank you for reminding me.

oh shucks!!! i knew you would say that.yes i admit i did those stuff but when i saw you..i thought you were a naive girl at first so i wanted to stalk you just for the hell of it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmm....scariest? Well once night my parents were out of town, my sister was at a friends and my brother was at college, so I was the only one home that night. I was down in my basement living room playing Halo or something online and there was a really loud crash up stairs, so I just though oh my cat got into the cupboard and knocked something over, because its happened before. But then I saw the cat was sitting next to me....so I grabbed my knife (lol) and went upstairs and the basement door was closed, and my cupboard was open with a bunch of cans and stuff on the floor. With my cat in the basement the whole time and no one home i have no clue how it happened.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I watched Susan Boyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
I watched Susan Boyle

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I actually had a dream where i woke up and I saw two guys, both dressed in suits. One guy punched the other in the stomach then fired a gun at him. When I awoke later, there was a red stain at where he was standing and red crap above him on the ceiling. We have yet to find what caused it.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 am

i was jerking and my mom found me =)
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 pm

joe11 wrote:
i was jerking and my mom found me =)

Thats never happened to me thankfully. Turn down the volume and use your ears to listen and your right arm to jerk. Use you left hade to change the site or channel quickly!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Here's a scary story for ya.

6 years ago I went skydiving for the first time with my friend from work. I went tandom which means I had a professional skydiving instructor strapped to my back. I figured this would be the safest and easiest way since I didn't have to take a 3 hour long class to learn how to jump by myself.

So we get to 10,000 feet. My friend jumps out first and I followed a few seconds later. We free fall for about 60 seconds then pull the chord to the primary parachute....the lines got tangled and it only opened half way. The instructor tells me it's no biggy...it's happened to him before...just release that chute and open the secondary one. Well, wouldn't ya know it, the secondary chute got tangled up too so we find ourselves at the mercy of the wind because you apparently can't control a parachute when it's only half way open.

Long story short; we ended up hitting the ground at what felt like 20 mph, 1 mile away from our intended landing point. They had to come pick us up in a golf cart. Amazingly, I only suffered bruises. My instructor busted his jaw on my helmet and was bleeding everywhere, but we both lived to see another day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Invincible wrote:
Here's a scary story for ya.

6 years ago I went skydiving for the first time with my friend from work. I went tandom which means I had a professional skydiving instructor strapped to my back. I figured this would be the safest and easiest way since I didn't have to take a 3 hour long class to learn how to jump by myself.

So we get to 10,000 feet. My friend jumps out first and I followed a few seconds later. We free fall for about 60 seconds then pull the chord to the primary parachute....the lines got tangled and it only opened half way. The instructor tells me it's no biggy...it's happened to him before...just release that chute and open the secondary one. Well, wouldn't ya know it, the secondary chute got tangled up too so we find ourselves at the mercy of the wind because you apparently can't control a parachute when it's only half way open.

Long story short; we ended up hitting the ground at what felt like 20 mph, 1 mile away from our intended landing point. They had to come pick us up in a golf cart. Amazingly, I only suffered bruises. My instructor busted his jaw on my helmet and was bleeding everywhere, but we both lived to see another day.

Damn! that would suck! Glad you are alright though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that ever happened to you   Scariest thing that ever happened to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest thing that ever happened to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: