This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why NON-Fanboys win this gen

Go down 
+6
GeneralMLD
BlackLaser
-DeathWraith-
Zombl337
--TASK--
Omiee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

Why NON-Fanboys win this gen Empty
PostSubject: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Fanboys will choose 1 side and bash the other side so they can feel better about choosing a side.

Other people who are on both sides can enjoy the best of both worlds.

Im blessed to own both consoles and a PSP DS and a Iphone so i dont have to worry about a game going exclusive or a game going multiplatform.
Or even a game looking better on this systeme than the other.

Unlike others who bash a console all the day, i can just relax sit back and enjoy playing Games on my 360 and Games on my PS3.
And since both console makers try to be the best push their console even more.
One side will be happy when Sony wins a battle and the other side will be happy when microsoft wins a battle.

Other people like me who own both can be happy all the freaking time.

so again explain to me why sale numbers are important, cuz if it was that would mean the WII is better than the 360.
QORE is something u pay for like a magazine u get free beta's etc, but demo's are always free and always on the same time for everybody unlike LIVE.

if u want premium online with cross game chat and game invites ull go for LIVE, but again thats something u have to pay for.

So i dont get this whole console war thing, we should make them work for us in stead of us working for them.
Back to top Go down
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
QFT man, I support the Xbox 360....I used to be a hardcore N64 fan, switched to PS2 due to all of it's games and SOCOM's online play, and then Xbox LIVE took over my soul (LOL), and I bought an Xbox, and now I have an Xbox 360, and I plan to buy the next Xbox on launch day as well.

I think your in the wrong thread no..? haha
Back to top Go down
--TASK--

--TASK--

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 pm

ugh I know I can't stand fanboys! If you think one system is better than the other your STUPID and limiting yourself to one console is just as sad. A real gamer would game on multiple platforms.

Take me for example

PS3
PSP
PC
Wii
DS

You won't hear me hear me complaining about exclusivity. haha espeically not making videos and podcasts to defend the system my mommy bought for me XD fanboys suck!
Back to top Go down
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 pm

--TASK-- wrote:
ugh I know I can't stand fanboys! If you think one system is better than the other your STUPID and limiting yourself to one console is just as sad. A real gamer would game on multiple platforms.

Take me for example

PS3
PSP
PC
Wii
DS

You won't hear me hear me complaining about exclusivity. haha espeically not making videos and podcasts to defend the system my mommy bought for me XD fanboys suck!

WSUP TAKS BUDDY
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Omiee wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
QFT man, I support the Xbox 360....I used to be a hardcore N64 fan, switched to PS2 due to all of it's games and SOCOM's online play, and then Xbox LIVE took over my soul (LOL), and I bought an Xbox, and now I have an Xbox 360, and I plan to buy the next Xbox on launch day as well.

I think your in the wrong thread no..? haha

I posted in the wrong thread lol
Back to top Go down
--TASK--

--TASK--

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Omiee wrote:
--TASK-- wrote:

Take me for example

PS3
PSP
PC
Wii
DS

WSUP TAKS BUDDY

haha sup Omiee.

Hey dude I can't add you on my friends list (OmieeZF-LIVE) It says you have reached max friends. I would PM you on GT but for some reason its not working.
Back to top Go down
-DeathWraith-

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Non-fanboys will always win because they're able to accept both systems, accept both have their own problems and strengths, accept other peoples opinions. And generally, don't talk out of their arse.
Back to top Go down
BlackLaser

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 pm

You know why the fanboys will win?

Because we're always right.
Back to top Go down
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

LOL i know all of u from GT.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm

fanboyism is fun.

the fanboy with the most salez wins!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
fanboyism is fun.

Razz

LOL

FANBOY COMMENT ALERT:

360 H45 teh m057 54l35:)
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm

--TASK-- wrote:

Take me for example

PS3
PSP
PC
Wii
DS

hey i have a ps3 and i think the xbox is better whatcha gonna do i mean i love 360 and i dislike ps3
Back to top Go down
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 am

you persume all fanboys have one system.i have all those consoel except theii(sorry i saw a gimmick when i saw one)
Back to top Go down
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 am

fix*you presume every fanboys have one console.i have all those except the wii(sorry i know a gimmick when i see one)
Back to top Go down
Accuracy158

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 am

I agree there is no reason to bash the other system as much as people do. I mean there is really something to not being able to buy another system or not finding it worth it but that is a matter of taste and you don't have to bash the other system. If you guys didn't notice this is the first I have got involved with 360 fans. So far I do not have a great desire to get a 360 but I don't join the fanboy wars. I stay on the PS3 forums and talk about the system I own.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
fanboyism is fun.

Razz

what generalmld said.. and really its a fight between fanboys.. so non-fanboys cant win Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why NON-Fanboys win this gen   Why NON-Fanboys win this gen Empty

Back to top Go down

Why NON-Fanboys win this gen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: