This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 exclusives

Go down 
+6
Arbiteris
Ozsem
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Master_Chief
Alan1994
optimusprime
10 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm

now the mass effect franchise has gone from 360 console exclusive to playstation 3 so its now a console multiplat, what does MS have left?

Halo Reach: fucking big meh to the whole series as far as i'm concerned, dont care how many 9/10s it gets, plenty love it though so good for them
Fable III: Again meh, never liked the design, characters, settings of these games
Forza: Good series but I'm not exactly a big fan of "simulation" driving games.
Gears 3: Oh yes, well the single player anyway, really looking forward to that
Project Kingdoms: Know fuck all about it so I cant pass judgement

what else guys? we all have a dig at sony but looking at the content they have coming out they have more 1st party stuff than ms and its
something they need to work on to really keep moving forward
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm

You are forgetting PGR, Alan Wake, Crackdown, etc. But yes I see your point. Mass Effect was never a 1st party exclusive though, or ever even thought of as a 1st party exclusive. I still thought it would stay exclusive seeing as it had been for 2 years now.

I want MS to push out more 1st party IPs.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Dont take this the wrong way but it sounds to me like you should just sell your 360 and stick with the PS3. Obviously most 360 exclusives just dont appeal to you.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Fable III
Xcom
Halo Reach
Monster Hunter Frontier Online
The Secret World Dark Days Are Coming
The Swarm
Virtual On Force
Deathsmiles
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

and gears of course
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Dont take this the wrong way but it sounds to me like you should just sell your 360 and stick with the PS3. Obviously most 360 exclusives just dont appeal to you.

no offence taken, respect your opinion

forgot left 4 dead series, awesome games but they are rumoured to be announced for penis3 this week aswell Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:17 pm

You missed on XBLA aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm

optimusprime wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

forgot left 4 dead series, awesome games but they are rumoured to be announced for penis3 this week aswell Shocked

EA doesn't have control over L4D. If Valve wanted to port L4D to the PS3 they would have by now. But then again....that's what I said about ME2 lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 pm

How is Halo Reach a big meh to the series?Most fans are loving how it is closer to Halo CE then Halo 2 and 3.Epic campaign,forge world,improved Firefight,very good armor custimization and a fresh new online.How is that a big meh to the franchise?its a helluva lot more improvements then Halo 3 did

Yea,i agree what MasterCheif said.You dont seem to like the MS exclusives so why not just sell your xbox and use the money for PS3 games?Thats what I would do
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

EA doesn't have control over L4D. If Valve wanted to port L4D to the PS3 they would have by now. But then again....that's what I said about ME2 lol.

to me its not about some kiddy console war, its about what to spend with your money and weighing up the options over whos got what coming out for them in terms of each console, plus with me believing the xbox to have the best potential despite lacking blu ray the first party line up or exclusive console line up took a blow, mass effect is a highly regarded series and if i was in charge i would of done my best to purchase bioware after seeing what they had planned for the games and also tried to get them to develop new i.ps alongside it to compete the all the jrpgs. microsoft simply cannot rely on halo and gears imo, it needs to be more diverse and have real depth in order for them to brag about exclusives, which is a strong reason people chose a system over the other.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:54 pm

HellJumper wrote:
How is Halo Reach a big meh to the series?Most fans are loving how it is closer to Halo CE then Halo 2 and 3.Epic campaign,forge world,improved Firefight,very good armor custimization and a fresh new online.How is that a big meh to the franchise?its a helluva lot more improvements then Halo 3 did

Yea,i agree what MasterCheif said.You dont seem to like the MS exclusives so why not just sell your xbox and use the money for PS3 games?Thats what I would do

Halo is a big meh to me period, not just reach a big meh to the series, read what i said properly for god sake
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm

optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Halo is a big meh to me period, not just reach a big meh to the series, read what i said properly for god sake

You said "Halo Reach is a big meh TO the series".Maybe oyu should read your post again lol
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

HellJumper wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

You said "Halo Reach is a big meh TO the series".Maybe oyu should read your post again lol

"fucking big meh to the whole series as far as i'm concerned"

in other words, halo is fucking big meh. understand now?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

HellJumper wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

He didn't say "Halo Reach is a big meh to the series", he said "Halo Reach: fucking big meh to the whole series as far as i'm concerned".
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Kingdom Under Fire II i guess.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Earth Defence Force 2017.

Best Xbox 360 exclusive, incredibly fun with friends.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 pm

MechWarrior
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 pm

The lack of 1st party support on Microsoft's end will catch up to them and bite them in the ass eventually. But mostly likely not until next generation.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

its tie so far because where owning in live games but ps3 has more aaa & aa 4 retail far
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

This is what happens when you blindly defend Halo, HJ. Razz
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 am

ColorfulNose wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

This is what happens when you blindly defend Halo, HJ. Razz

noticed he hasnt responded, the prick
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:01 am

joe11 wrote:
its tie so far because where owning in live games but ps3 has more aaa & aa 4 retail far

No, hell no. XBLA games are not equivalent to high budget retail games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

360 exclusives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 exclusives    360 exclusives  Empty

Back to top Go down

360 exclusives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: