This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???

Go down 
+4
Arbiteris
ghost23
Noelol
ZeInFormer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? Empty
PostSubject: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 am

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 am

As am I ZeInFormer, the Marathon community found out about this months ago, and myself included we are all excited about what it might mean.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 am

Interesting, I'll definitely try it if its real.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
As am I ZeInFormer, the Marathon community found out about this months ago, and myself included we are all excited about what it might mean.
I already knew it, but I posted it cuz no one did lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Well if it is a Marathon game,I hope it is a reboot
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Hope its marathon. Its about time they did something fresh. As long as all of the 13 and 14 year olds that play halo dont latch onto it its all good. seriously, all of the little kids in the Halo Community pretty much killed Halo for me.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
As long as its not another stupid Halo game im down.
another stupid halo game? wtf.e_E

anyway ive played marathan 2 few years ago and it was preety good considering that its almost over 10 years old.it would be preety cool to see a marathon game on 360
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:32 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

anyway ive played marathan 2 few years ago and it was preety good considering that its almost over 10 years old.it would be preety cool to see a marathon game on 360

Yeah Halo 1, 2, and 3, did absolutely nothing for me because while they were out i was playing way better FPS's on my computer like Counterstrike and unreal tournament. Also holy shit the community was just awful, Every time I played online I would be in a lobby filled with little kids. But I will admit Reach looks pretty decent. I might make a purchase.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Hope its marathon. Its about time they did something fresh. As long as all of the 13 and 14 year olds that play halo dont latch onto it its all good. seriously, all of the little kids in the Halo Community pretty much killed Halo for me.

I play Halo 3 all the time and I dont find that many kids on it anymore.I see more on COD than Halo.and looknig at th people on Bnet and Halopedia,they dont seem like kids dude....

Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

Yeah Halo 1, 2, and 3, did absolutely nothing for me because while they were out i was playing way better FPS's on my computer like Counterstrike and unreal tournament. Also holy shit the community was just awful, Every time I played online I would be in a lobby filled with little kids. But I will admit Reach looks pretty decent. I might make a purchase.

actually counterstrike is just awful in my opinion while unreal tournament is boring in my opinion,i think halo 1 was preety good,i havent played 2,ive played 3 and it was preety good while halo reach is gonna be amazing,you know you can mute the kids that are annoying e_e,halo is good but you shouldnt go saying that counterstrike and unreal tournament is better..because thats your opinion,its not a fact
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

I play Halo 3 all the time and I dont find that many kids on it anymore.

I bought it at launch and it was ALL 12 and 13 year olds. I sold it a few weeks later. Maby the community has grown up since then.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

I play Halo 3 all the time and I dont find that many kids on it anymore.

I bought it at launch and it was ALL 12 and 13 year olds. I sold it a few weeks later. Maby the community has grown up since then.
Most of the time when I play Halo 3 online, i'm usually playing with no one with a mic, weed smokers, MLG teens, or a bunch of macho teenagers that think they're all cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Well if it is a Marathon game,I hope it is a reboot

That would be sweet, like a whole redo with updated everything. Would be sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

actually counterstrike is just awful in my opinion while unreal tournament is boring in my opinion,i think halo 1 was preety good,i havent played 2,ive played 3 and it was preety good while halo reach is gonna be amazing,you know you can mute the kids that are annoying e_e,halo is good but you shouldnt go saying that counterstrike and unreal tournament is better..because thats your opinion,its not a fact

You cant even compare Halo and Counterstrike....Halo is more layed back, and Counterstrike is more serious with its players. And they have two way different styles of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 am

I also use to play Tribes if anyone knows what that is.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
I also use to play Tribes if anyone knows what that is.
lol you think we dont know what tribes is? ive played it,its surprisingly preety good,but its bullshit that everyone uses the jetpacks
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 am

(please dont be another FPS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am

optimusprime wrote:
(please dont be another FPS)

Marathon....
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Guess their new game, is Marathon. Never played it but I am interested now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
You should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:13 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
You should.

QFT! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???   Bungie Files New Trademark for what game??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bungie Files New Trademark for what game???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: