This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting games that aren't Halo

Go down 
+2
Bane_of_Logic
The Keeper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Keeper

Shooting games that aren't Halo Empty
PostSubject: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 pm

I seriously find Halo to be a pretty bad franchise. It's just rehash after rehash, and I hope Reach will change that, dogifhting looks kick-ass. But anyway, what are some good shooters out there for 360? Also no Call of Faggotry please. I try to not be casual.
Back to top Go down
Bane_of_Logic

Bane_of_Logic

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm

If you've got somebody to play with on a regular basis, get Gears of War 2.

Otherwise, I suggest a RB6 Vegas game or Ghost Recon.
Back to top Go down
iWonderWhat'sForDinner?

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Spehss muhreen 2: attack of the alien threat
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Perfect Dark Zero:
I actually find this to be the Xbox 360's Killzone, more than Halo. It has the best visuals of any fps on a console ever so far.
The texture detail is top notch. Though admittedly the character models are crap.
I didn't like the lack of jumping but the shooting's very tight, the animation's alright and the game's just generally fun. The achievements are unfair though.

Left 4 Dead/2:
Kill zombies. Pretty self explanatory.

Crackdown/2:
It's an addictive sandbox game. I don't think anyone can say it's not fun.

Battlefield Bad Company 2:
It thouroughly slaughters MW2.

Mass Effect/2:
It's sci-fi, it's an rpg, it has a great storyline, it has shooting action and aliens. What more could you possibly ask for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Serious Sam HD, Doom 1-2, Duke Nukem 3D, Marathon: Durandal, Perfect Dark Zero, Shadowrun, Gears of War 1-2, Bullet Witch, and that's all I can think of now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Mass Effect/2:
It's sci-fi, it's an rpg, it has a great storyline, it has shooting action and aliens. What more could you possibly ask for?

Thats all you need.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Gears of War, L4D, Battlefield, Mass Effect (RPG), hmmmm and oceans of others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting games that aren't Halo   Shooting games that aren't Halo Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting games that aren't Halo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: