This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little King Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

Little King Story Empty
PostSubject: Little King Story   Little King Story EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Little King Story Little-kings

I have brought my quest to this forum. Little King Story is a game that came out last spring on the Nintendo Wii. This has to be the greatest game that was ignored ever. It comes off as another "kiddy and casual" Wii game as I thought when my mother first bought it 3 days after its release.

As I played it, I soon realized I was playing a great game, and after beating it I realized this was the greatest Wii game I had ever played. The plot, gameplay, dialogue, sound, characters, even the graphics were perfect. It is a cross between a simulation game and a RTS. You control a boy who is proclaimed king and you command your civilians to do your dirty work. You can make them farmers, knights, carpenters, ect. You lead your men into the unknown salvaging the riches from the land to make money. As you expand your kingdom, you go for world domination, I mean unification of the world.

The game is massive and very long. It takes about 35-40 hours to beat if you plan to rush through. It may seem kiddy, but it covers controversial grounds. Polygamy and science vs religion are the more prominent.

The only downside is the controls, it has no waggling(no motion control) but you have problems going up narrow steps with 18+ people and that's not that big of a problem.

It is such a shame about how undersold this game is. It has nothing but good reviews but it has sold less then 300 thousand games.

87% on meta-critique/89% fan based reviews(their are troll ones)

Some reviews.
Spoiler:

My Review

Spoiler:

Screen Shots

Spoiler:

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Little-Kings-Story-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001COVME6"]Amazon.com: Little King's Story: Video Games[/url]
Little King story is $30 new with free shipping, or $16 used
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Little King Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little King Story   Little King Story EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Sounds really fun, I might pick it up.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Little King Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little King Story   Little King Story EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

I downloaded this the other day, but I still haven't played it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Little King Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little King Story   Little King Story EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 pm

It does look very good. It's a shame that some of the best games of each system are usually overlooked.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

Little King Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little King Story   Little King Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Little King Story
Page 1 of 1