This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Adventures Manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

Pokemon Adventures Manga Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Adventures Manga   Pokemon Adventures Manga EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Who here has read the Pokemon Adventures Manga?
For those who don't know anything about it or going "y u redin pokeman"

Pokemon adventures is the true story line of pokemon. When the creator was making the original Red/Blue games, he thought of a story-line to go with it. This turned out to be the pokemon adventures which starts out with Red. Red resembles nothing to his anime series counterpart Ash besides the hat. Their completely differant people. Also Red is only the main character for his storyline Arc, then it switches over to Yellows story which Red plays a major part but its not about him. Then after Yellow, it goes to Gold/Silver, ect.

The pokemon manga is much deeper then the anime ever could be. I was completely suprized when I first read it. Its still the only manga I have read to its end. I stopped watching the anime over 7 years ago, but I can read this all day.

Of course I would never have read it if it wasn't online.
Pokémon Adventures Manga Series
Every one you can find on the internet is in their if your interested.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures Manga   Pokemon Adventures Manga EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm

If I was 8. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures Manga   Pokemon Adventures Manga EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
If I was 8. Razz

Honestly this is alot more mature then you might give it credit for, for example during the Ruby and saphire arcs alot of the main characters die a very brutal death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures Manga   Pokemon Adventures Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures Manga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: