This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now we need to go Dark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Now we need to go Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi0YFM0hKE0 Dont watch unless you want a major spoiler for campaign or something.. Havent seen but Go dark this Guy willl ruin reach and it's Campaign So Dont watch..... But to be Evil i shall leave it up Lol if you want me to take it down i will
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 am

Damn it happened again. I think thats every Halo game which has been leaked early.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

We get the Hammer of Dawn.......er MAC gun!?!?!?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I cant beleive I just spoiled 2 cutscenes for myself..........I couldnt resist...
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I cant beleive I just spoiled 2 cutscenes for myself..........I couldnt resist...
as soon as i saw 2 seconds of a cutscene i skipped it.. So by the time reach comes out ill forget Very Happy lets hope you do aswell
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm

lol i almost lost my self control but i closed the page b4 i could see anything
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm

day walker wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
as soon as i saw 2 seconds of a cutscene i skipped it.. So by the time reach comes out ill forget Very Happy lets hope you do aswell

Same here. I'm gonna go dark any Reach coverage unless its from IGN or big credible websites.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am

ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Same here. I'm gonna go dark any Reach coverage unless its from IGN or big credible websites.
Same and now i have to Finish halo wars and red dead i should have enough to Keep me occupied to not get Spoilered
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:26 am

day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Same and now i have to Finish halo wars and red dead i should have enough to Keep me occupied to not get Spoilered

The best way is just to avoid the comments section of anything. Because idiot people who want to ruin the story for you will post the ending in anything. I got MW2 ending ruined for me when I was watching a video on youtube about Mass Effect 2.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 am

Omg,an idiot ruined the Halo Reach ending for me in the comments section.What an ass Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we need to go Dark    Now we need to go Dark  Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we need to go Dark
Page 1 of 1