This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

List them all!
Here are mine:


XBOX 360:

Just Cause 2 [fun!]
Deadly Premonition [so under-appreciated]
Battlefield Bad Company 2 [beats cod any day]
Forza Motorsport 3 [Goooooood]
Assassins Creed 2 [the first is better]
Crash Of The Titans [not arrived yet]
Alan Wake [A masterpiece!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! It's so good!! lol]
Shadowrun [Really great fun! I'm pleasently surprised]
The Darkness [Very good, really underrated. Slightly bioshock-ish]
Dragon Age Origins [Good but OBLIVION IS MUCH BETTER!!!!]
Mass Effect 2 [Brilliant! Not sure if it's as good as ME1 though]
Red Dead Redemption [Utterly awesome. GUN was badass but this really blows it out of the water]
Gears Of War 2 ['tis good. Not necessarily better than Gears 1 though...online is a blast though!]
Avatar Racedrome [It's an indie game. Pretty darn good, I just wish more people would play it online]
Avatar Paintball [A great indie game. Not very good animation and not much in terms of replay value but still... it's great!]

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Red-dead-redemption-red-dead-redemption-91279737599

PSP:

Breath Of Fire 3 [One of the best JRPG's I've ever played!]
Super Monkey Ball Adventure [love it!! Got monkey ball 1 and 2. THis is a worthy addition]
Midnight Club LA Remix [So similar to the xbox 360 version, impressive!]
Tekken Dark Ressurection [Im not a fighting fan but its pretty addictive at times]

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Tekken_6_psp
IPOD TOUCH:

Monkey Island 1 [I accidentally bought MI2 so I bought this afterwards]
Monkey Island 2 [I thought it was monkey island 1. Nevermind, I got 2 great games!]
BattlEternal [t feels a bit incomplete]
Palm Heroes [soo gooood.]
Ravensword [oblivion portable! Except sooo short]
Crusade Of Destiny [Fun but a lot of grinding unfortunately]
Battle Bears [still downloading]
The Sims World Adventures [Really good. If you want a handheld sims, psp has better ones but this is so fun anyway!]
All In One Gamebox [35 games in one, its really worth it!]
Rise Of The Lost Empires [So addictive!! Cossacks meets Heroes Of Might N Magic]
Archetype [Online only but very fun, nice weapons too]
Modern Combat Sandstorm [Not bad at all, well worth the price]
Explore3D [fail]
Brix Builder [hard to get used to but pretty cool]
Aircoaster Builder [Sooo awesome. Like rollercoaster tycoon 3 but without the business but with far more advanced coaster creation.]

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Archetype-screenshot-3

PC:

Guild Wars...sort of....I bought it ages ago but only just got an online key thingy now. [wow is much better]


I've not included any free games like Tinker and the billion ipod touch games XD It would take ridiculously long.



Last edited by DemonWolf on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

The only game I've bought this summer has been Mirror's Edge (a few days ago).

I'm thinking of buying Batman: Arkahm Asylum.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

GGM wrote:
The only game I've bought this summer has been Mirror's Edge (a few days ago).

I'm thinking of buying Batman: Arkahm Asylum.

Really? well I twisted the truth a bit, I got red dead and the darkness slightly before the summer but around summertime nonetheless.

Sad I didn't like mirrors edge that much personally. How you finding it, enjoying it so far?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
The only game I've bought this summer has been Mirror's Edge (a few days ago).

I'm thinking of buying Batman: Arkahm Asylum.

Really? well I twisted the truth a bit, I got red dead and the darkness slightly before the summer but around summertime nonetheless.

Sad I didn't like mirrors edge that much personally. How you finding it, enjoying it so far?

If we are counting "just before summer" purchases, then I also got Red Dead Redemption.

I had mixed feelings about Mirror's Edge, I enjoyed the design and running and jumping felt swift and fun, but I felt towards the end of the game the amount of enemies the game threw at you just slowed down the pace and just made it less fun.Some complain about the length, but I felt it was fine, and they couldn't have taken the concept of the game much further without running into repetition.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Ive bought:
Halo Wars - A pretty damn good Console RTS imo
Red Dead Redemption - fucking awesome
Fable 2 - wierd but fun
Dead Rising - really fun zombie killing game XD
UFC 2009 - Really fun fighting game

and pirated a bunch of PC games like Morrowing, Starcraft, ect.


Last edited by TheJubJub57212 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Only PC games, sadly.
Starcraft 2

And during the massive Steam sale:
Civ 4
L4D 1+2
Killing Floor
Shatter (buyers remorse ;p)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm

i think if i start typing..it would take me half an hour..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Here is what I remember

-Forza 3
-BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
-Snoopy Flying Ace
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Alan Wake
-Oblivion
-Limbo



Last edited by Ezekiel 703 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Red Dead Redemption, UFC Undisputed 2010 and Trials HD. I was going to buy Mafia II, was actually touting it as a potential GOTY contender, but I might just give it a rent now after hearing all the complaints.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 am

It's not on 360 but I've only gotten Starcraft 2.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 am

Its 2am here and I'm too tired to type them all right now.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Its 2am here and I'm too tired to type them all right now.

You really bought that many?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 am

Red Dead Redemtion
Raiden IV
DeathSmiles

That is all...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
The only game I've bought this summer has been Mirror's Edge (a few days ago).

I'm thinking of buying Batman: Arkahm Asylum.

Really? well I twisted the truth a bit, I got red dead and the darkness slightly before the summer but around summertime nonetheless.

Sad I didn't like mirrors edge that much personally. How you finding it, enjoying it so far?

If we are counting "just before summer" purchases, then I also got Red Dead Redemption.

I had mixed feelings about Mirror's Edge, I enjoyed the design and running and jumping felt swift and fun, but I felt towards the end of the game the amount of enemies the game threw at you just slowed down the pace and just made it less fun.Some complain about the length, but I felt it was fine, and they couldn't have taken the concept of the game much further without running into repetition.

Ah okay. Cool. Red Dead's awesome. Razz

Yeah I never even got that ffar into Mirrors Edge, I got annoyed every time I got stuck and just gave up lol. And I agree, repetition is the biggest problem with it.

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ive bought:
Halo Wars - A pretty damn good Console RTS imo
Red Dead Redemption - fucking awesome
Fable 2 - wierd but fun
Dead Rising - really fun zombie killing game XD
UFC 2009 - Really fun fighting game

and pirated a bunch of PC games like Morrowing, Starcraft, ect.

Yeah!!! All awesome games.

NightFang91 wrote:
Only PC games, sadly.
Starcraft 2

And during the massive Steam sale:
Civ 4
L4D 1+2
Killing Floor
Shatter (buyers remorse ;p)

Fair enough. L4D1/2 sort of counts anyway Razz

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i think if i start typing..it would take me half an hour..

I don't doubt that for one second.

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Here is what I remember

-Forza 3
-BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
-Snoopy Flying Ace
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Alan Wake
-Oblivion
-Limbo


Wow! :O That's awesome.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Red Dead Redemption, UFC Undisputed 2010 and Trials HD. I was going to buy Mafia II, was actually touting it as a potential GOTY contender, but I might just give it a rent now after hearing all the complaints.

Sweet! Mafia II does look great, I'm not planning on getting it anytime soon though, I'm worried it will get repetitive and not worth the money. And as you said, it did get some negative feedback.

ghost23 wrote:
It's not on 360 but I've only gotten Starcraft 2.

Nice, how is it?

Master_Chief wrote:
Its 2am here and I'm too tired to type them all right now.

Fair enough.

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Its 2am here and I'm too tired to type them all right now.

You really bought that many?

No, he's just biding his time. He hasn't bought any 360 games this summer, he's only bought ps3 games because he's become a ps3 fanboy! Get the banhammer ready. lol

NoelX2 wrote:
Red Dead Redemtion
Raiden IV
DeathSmiles

That is all...

Cool.

Deathsmiles...why am I not surprised? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 am

DemonWolf wrote:


NoelX2 wrote:
Red Dead Redemtion
Raiden IV
DeathSmiles

That is all...

Cool.

Deathsmiles...why am I not surprised? Razz
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am

PC:
mass effect2
the orange box
Sam and max (well no... i got it free Smile
sam and max season2 (-||-)
Tales of monkey island (-||-)
Monkey island 1 and 2 SE (-||-)
Xbox (orginal)
Red dead revolver (NO i didnt play it i play BC on 360 but it is broken :/ )
xbox360
Pre ordered:
Halo reach
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I bought Valkyria Chronicles and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 today.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 35

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

-XBOX
Raiden IV
Red Dead Redemption
Resident evil 5
I had to buy a new copy of super street fighter 4 because my disk cracked
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
-NINTENDO DS
Pokemon heart gold (Haters gonna hate)
-Super Nintendo
Super Ninja Boy
Star Fox
Super Mario World
-Nintendo Wii
Metroid other M on the 31st
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 pm

From what I remember

Halo 2 collectors
Halo 3 legendary edition
Starcraft 2 collectors edition
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Clone Wars(not based off the TV series)

That is all I remember right now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
PC:
mass effect2
the orange box
Sam and max (well no... i got it free Smile
sam and max season2 (-||-)
Tales of monkey island (-||-)
Monkey island 1 and 2 SE (-||-)
Xbox (orginal)
Red dead revolver (NO i didnt play it i play BC on 360 but it is broken :/ )
xbox360
Pre ordered:
Halo reach

Awesome awesome!!

WOW you got monkey island free??????!?!?!?!???!?!???!?!?!?!? WOW! Very Happy
And I didn't include the many free games I got on ipod touch Wink So I'm still beating you. lol

GGM wrote:
I bought Valkyria Chronicles and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 today.

Sweet.

Shin_Akuma wrote:
-XBOX
Raiden IV
Red Dead Redemption
Resident evil 5
I had to buy a new copy of super street fighter 4 because my disk cracked
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
-NINTENDO DS
Pokemon heart gold (Haters gonna hate)
-Super Nintendo
Super Ninja Boy
Star Fox
Super Mario World
-Nintendo Wii
Metroid other M on the 31st

Cool!
And actually I think Heartgold is better than soul silver if you look at the pokemon list of the two.
Smile

HellJumper wrote:
From what I remember

Halo 2 collectors
Halo 3 legendary edition
Starcraft 2 collectors edition
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Clone Wars(not based off the TV series)

That is all I remember right now

Sweetage!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
-XBOX
Raiden IV
Red Dead Redemption
Resident evil 5
I had to buy a new copy of super street fighter 4 because my disk cracked
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
-NINTENDO DS
Pokemon heart gold (Haters gonna hate)
-Super Nintendo
Super Ninja Boy
Star Fox
Super Mario World
-Nintendo Wii
Metroid other M on the 31st

Cool!
And actually I think Heartgold is better than soul silver if you look at the pokemon list of the two.
Smile

Gold is still the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
PC:
mass effect2
the orange box
Sam and max (well no... i got it free Smile
sam and max season2 (-||-)
Tales of monkey island (-||-)
Monkey island 1 and 2 SE (-||-)
Xbox (orginal)
Red dead revolver (NO i didnt play it i play BC on 360 but it is broken :/ )
xbox360
Pre ordered:
Halo reach

Awesome awesome!!

WOW you got monkey island free??????!?!?!?!???!?!???!?!?!?!? WOW! Very Happy
And I didn't include the many free games I got on ipod touch Wink So I'm still beating you. lol



yeah i download from a guy named skidrow

Skidrow is the king of lucasarts adventure games
i have monkey island 2 SE the day it came out thanks to him if you want to pirate it
just search SKidrow monkey island SE
or tales of monkey island Collector's edition
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
-XBOX
Raiden IV
Red Dead Redemption
Resident evil 5
I had to buy a new copy of super street fighter 4 because my disk cracked
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
-NINTENDO DS
Pokemon heart gold (Haters gonna hate)
-Super Nintendo
Super Ninja Boy
Star Fox
Super Mario World
-Nintendo Wii
Metroid other M on the 31st

Cool!
And actually I think Heartgold is better than soul silver if you look at the pokemon list of the two.
Smile

Gold is still the best Very Happy
But I love silver...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Not much
Blazblue Continuum Shift
Persona 3 FES for my PS2

On XBLA I got Megaman 10, Blacklight Tango Down, Monday Night Combat, and some indie games.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 am

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
-XBOX
Raiden IV
Red Dead Redemption
Resident evil 5
I had to buy a new copy of super street fighter 4 because my disk cracked
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
-NINTENDO DS
Pokemon heart gold (Haters gonna hate)
-Super Nintendo
Super Ninja Boy
Star Fox
Super Mario World
-Nintendo Wii
Metroid other M on the 31st

Cool!
And actually I think Heartgold is better than soul silver if you look at the pokemon list of the two.
Smile

Gold is still the best Very Happy
But I love silver...

I love Hot Pockets but Pizza is still better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?   How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
How Many Games Have You Bought Q3/Q4 of 2010?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
» Girls go games
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» Komodo 5 vs. Houdini 2.0c (1500 Games)
» SWCR after 159.005 games ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: