This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Leaving. :D

Go down 
+8
Teckno
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
Noelol
Xiammes
ghost23
TheSnape
Pickles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

I'm Leaving. :D  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving. :D    I'm Leaving. :D  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 am

TRF wrote:
TBH, I joined here to try to spread your message. Back when I was solely a 360 owner, I used to watch ELPRESADOR's troll videos where he would bash Gears of War and Halo. I never understood that. I figured maybe I was the idiot for liking those games and for playing the bad console. Then I realized that people like him are wrong. I know he was just trolling, but I saw other fanboys quote sales numbers and stuff, and realized how ridiculous this console war really is.

Skip ahead almost a full year. While I do prefer the PS3, I never fault anyone for liking their console of choice, whether it be PS3, 360, Wii, or PC, and I certainly never quote sales and equate it to any kind of victory.

Ultimately, fanboyism achieves nothing. Posting things to "piss off PS3 fanboys" does nothing. All they do is laugh and assume you're the sensitive one. And what do you do? You assume they're the sensitive ones. No one is ever going to change their mind based on these kinds of arguments, or this kind of logic (or lack thereof).

People like MLD and Pyro2000x are wasting their time. MLD says PS3 fanboys' opinions are trash, yet he combats them? If they're so beneath him, then they shouldn't bother him in the least. No one wins in this console war. No one changes their mind due to fanboys. I used to prefer the 360. Do you know what changed my mind? It certainly wasn't the fact that the 360 is outselling the PS3 on a large scale. It certainly wasn't the fact that the 360 has, according to MLD, more critically acclaimed games. No, it was because I was impressed by Sony's first-party lineup.

I always see people here saying that PS3 fanboys are the worst, or PC fanboys are the worst. It's wrong. All fanboys are equally as bad. Obviously there are varying degrees, but that's based on action, not which side you're supporting or which arguments you're using. My point is that this console war is a pointless endeavor to pursue. I'm all for friendly debate, but when it gets to the point where we have to start debating things that don't even affect us (like Kinect), and saying bad things about the debaters on the other side, then it's gone too far.

I'm not sure how to end this epic speech. I was going to say something along the lines of "I have a dream", but I'm fairly certain that's been taken. Let's just all cool ourselves down and start discussing the 360 positively without discussing the PS3, Wii, or PC negatively.

It's funny. The first fanboy I saw on YouTube was ElPresador.

I think that's what started making me insecure about my ecksbawks.

I started dreaming of me owning a Ps3 and having "better games" and "better women". Yeah, he actually said that.

I guess some people just like doing that kind of stuff. They're, like, e-sadists. Either that or they're not satisfied with their play things.

Although I like to wonder why almost everyone forgot something they were supposed to be taught in Elementary. The differences between opinions and facts.

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving. :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: