This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Songs about the ones you love :)

Go down 
+3
Noelol
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Songs about the ones you love :) Empty
PostSubject: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Post the songs which you consider romantic or which remind you of that special person you love (or maybe which you feel emotional over when listening to because you can relate to it or whatever).

This is mine:

The girl I like is with someone else and it breaks my heart Sad But this is the song I listen to so I can cheer myself up, I can sort of relate to it because of the lyrics: "please heal me, I can't sleep, Thought I was unbreakable,but this is killing me". Sad I'm feeling sad now, I better listen to it again Razz

Anyway, post yours now and give your little summary of it!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 am

I think I see where you're coming from.

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Angelus the Wraith
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 am

GGM wrote:
I critisise A7X because I think they are terrible.
The video I posted was a joke, "Smack My Bitch Up", implying I beat women. Maybe it was too deep for you.

I am not much of a fan of The Prodigy, but I felt they're song had the best title with misogynistic implications, I was also thinking of Findum, Fuckem, & Flee by NWA.

Right...
Well I think they're amazing and really talented but of course your opinion is more important than mine. So yes, Avenged Sevenfold are a bad band indeed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
After my girlfriend of two years went behind my back for three months with some former jail bird drug dealer and after I found out about it and told her I wanted nothing else to do with her, she arranged for him and his equally unhinged mates to jump me in a nightclub just as I was at the bar when my mates had just gone out to the smoking area leaving me alone.

It wasn't just a scuffle these guys were intentionally pulling me to the deck so they could stamp on my head, and when someone does that you know they want to cause some serious injuries but I managed to make sure I kept getting back on my feet and I managed to fight my way out of it luckily.

My point is, after experiencing that I have been left with a heart of stone regards women. What's even more ironic is my new 'don't give a shit' attitude towards women drives them wild so I get more appreciation for pretty much no effort. Result!

There is only one song on any kind of romantic level I have any time for...

Woah. Shocking story. :O
Glad you're okay. Those guys sound like dicks and damn sorry to hear about your girlfriend..that must've sucked so much Sad

But yeah... at least you can get girls easier now Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 am

DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
After my girlfriend of two years went behind my back for three months with some former jail bird drug dealer and after I found out about it and told her I wanted nothing else to do with her, she arranged for him and his equally unhinged mates to jump me in a nightclub just as I was at the bar when my mates had just gone out to the smoking area leaving me alone.

It wasn't just a scuffle these guys were intentionally pulling me to the deck so they could stamp on my head, and when someone does that you know they want to cause some serious injuries but I managed to make sure I kept getting back on my feet and I managed to fight my way out of it luckily.

My point is, after experiencing that I have been left with a heart of stone regards women. What's even more ironic is my new 'don't give a shit' attitude towards women drives them wild so I get more appreciation for pretty much no effort. Result!

Glad you're okay. Those guys sound like dicks and damn sorry to hear about your girlfriend..that must've sucked so much Sad

They were the kind of people you don't want to fuck with. The only problem was I didn't do anything to deserve it, it was all down to a nasty piece of work of an ex. Besides that was well over 3 years ago and it was one hell of experience which actually turned out to be very beneficial in retrospect.

If you remeber that song by my band called 'Affliction' which had the intro similar to 'Unholy Confessions' that was actually written about all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

Have you got a link to your music, Stalker?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:28 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:
The video I posted was a joke, "Smack My Bitch Up", implying I beat women. Maybe it was too deep for you.

I am not much of a fan of The Prodigy, but I felt they're song had the best title with misogynistic implications, I was also thinking of Findum, Fuckem, & Flee by NWA.

Right...
Well I think they're amazing and really talented but of course your opinion is more important than mine. So yes, Avenged Sevenfold are a bad band indeed.

I didn't imply that my opinion was more important than yours, I said that I think they are terrible.
Your opinions don't bother me, but you seemed to be bringing unrelated things into the thread when I posted a song that was clearly a joke.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

They were the kind of people you don't want to fuck with. The only problem was I didn't do anything to deserve it, it was all down to a nasty piece of work of an ex. Besides that was well over 3 years ago and it was one hell of experience which actually turned out to be very beneficial in retrospect.

If you remeber that song by my band called 'Affliction' which had the intro similar to 'Unholy Confessions' that was actually written about all that stuff.

Ah right. Hope you don't mind me saying, she is one nasty c*nt. >:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
l. I want to listen to it again if I may Razz

[quote="xSTONEYx187x"]Have you got a link to your music, Stalker?

QFT I want to hear it again!

GGM wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GGM wrote:

Right...

I didn't imply that my opinion was more important than yours, I said that I think they are terrible.
Your opinions don't bother me, but you seemed to be bringing unrelated things into the thread when I posted a song that was clearly a joke.

Okay then but you seem to say it a lot. And sorry I didn't realise it was a joke. My bad.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Fair enough, I guess it was a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 pm

GGM wrote:
Fair enough, I guess it was a misunderstanding.

Yeah. Anyway at least we have one thing in common...we post on the same forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

You make the moon a mirrorball
The streets an empty stage
The city's sirens, violins
Everything has changed.
Everything has changed.
Everything has changed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs about the ones you love :)   Songs about the ones you love :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs about the ones you love :)
Page 1 of 1