This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development Empty
PostSubject: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 pm

I just heard it was in development. I love the first Valkyria Chronicles (haven't beat it yet, but its one of my favorite games of ALL TIME). I plan on getting the sequel. But now Sega registered a domain for Valkyria Chronicles 3. Hopefully the game is multiplatform. This news equals WIN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Me want 360 port.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Duck King wrote:
Me want 360 port.
Me want both 360 port of original and Valkyria Chronicles 3 to be multiplat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Duck King wrote:
Me want 360 port.
Me want both 360 port of original and Valkyria Chronicles 3 to be multiplat. Very Happy
Me want that too.
Me also want 2nd to be XBLA
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I just heard it was in development. I love the first Valkyria Chronicles (haven't beat it yet, but its one of my favorite games of ALL TIME). I plan on getting the sequel. But now Sega registered a domain for Valkyria Chronicles 3. Hopefully the game is multiplatform. This news equals WIN!

You haven't completed it, yet its one of your favourites of "all time" ?

Thats like me saying " The Gladiator is one of the best films I've ever seen, but I only saw a bit of it". scratch
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:11 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Thats like me saying " The Gladiator is one of the best films I've ever seen, but I only saw a bit of it". scratch
I completed about 50% of the game. I would have beaten it, if my mom and her boyfriend did not get rid of the PS3. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I only just bought the first the other day!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Duck King wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Duck King wrote:
Me want 360 port.
Me want that too.

Nah. you want a psp, mate Razz

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

haha! So true.

Or ... Guns N Roses Appetite of Destruction is the best album I've ever heard in my life, but I've only heard one song from it. drunken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Duck King wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Duck King wrote:
Me want 360 port.
Me want that too.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

If you like that album, then I guess we do have some musical taste in common!

haha! So true.

Or ... Guns N Roses Appetite of Destruction is the best album I've ever heard in my life, but I've only heard one song from it. drunken
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Duck King wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Duck King wrote:
Me want 360 port.
Me want that too.

Doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development   Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyria Chronicles 3 in Development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: