This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Graphics: 360 has the best

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SonicandTails

SonicandTails

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Michgan

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 pm

I fond Out while researching a lot of articals where game devolpers state the 360 can make games with better graphics then the PS3 if you pay attention to game devlopers and not Butt hurt PS3 fanboys you will see that PS3 games can hardly run at 60 frames Per second and 360 games can do it no problem that every PS3 game has some strange Pop ins [b]



The Article says the 360 gaphics chip is better. Sorry i took so long the link is


http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstaion-3-vs-xbox-360-two-years-later


Last edited by SonicandTails on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am

as proven with bayonetta
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 am

Nice, link plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Nice, link plz Very Happy
ditto
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

Posts : 484
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 36
Location : southampton uk

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 am

alot of people think good graphics = how realistic a game looks but this is not the case. good graphics can mean alot of things - colours, shading, lighting, pallet, smoothness, detail, loading i.e pop ups, amount on the screen at one time, ect

some of the best graphics ive seen are on the xbox 360 from viva pinata - halo, from geomtry wars - gears of war.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 34
Location : California

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:27 pm

PC
360
PS3
Wii

from best to worst.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am

the xbox 360 its awesome when it comes to graphics an i know it can do better aswell, people say the 360 reached his limit with gears of war graphic wise, and i highly doubt that, cause look at alan wake and splinter cell those games look great and i think alan wake has superior graphics than gears of war
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

the last games on the console is probobly going to touch the limits of the 360.
I think i heard in a interview with the producer of GOW, "Cliffy B" or what hes called.
He said that in GOW2 they use about 65-70% of the xbox power.

If 65-70% looks amazing, i wonder how GOW3 will looks...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
the last games on the console is probobly going to touch the limits of the 360.
I think i heard in a interview with the producer of GOW, "Cliffy B" or what hes called.
He said that in GOW2 they use about 65-70% of the xbox power.

If 65-70% looks amazing, i wonder how GOW3 will looks...

if GOW3 comes out next year I hope it uses %100 bounce
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 am

Umm,im pretty sure ps3 can get better graphics.Link plz?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:44 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:

if GOW3 comes out next year I hope it uses %100 bounce

Im pretty sure it will use: 75-85%

I dont think max performance games until 2011-2012
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
tr3ykilla wrote:

if GOW3 comes out next year I hope it uses %100 bounce

Im pretty sure it will use: 75-85%

I dont think max performance games until 2011-2012

It's the engine that limits it. The Unreal 3 Engine would have to be completely overhauled to pull of 100%. We're talking about a graphics engine older than the Xbox 360. The games that will push the Xbox 360 are the ones with brand new engines using everything learned so far about the 360's hardware strengths and weaknesses. Halo Reach will be such a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 pm

SonicandTails wrote:
I fond Out while researching a lot of articals where game devolpers state the 360 can make games with better graphics then the PS3 if you pay attention to game devlopers and not Butt hurt PS3 fanboys you will see that PS3 games can hardly run at 60 frames Per second and 360 games can do it no problem that every PS3 game has some strange Pop ins [b]

Cool can u post the link? =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm

SonicandTails wrote:
I fond Out while researching a lot of articals where game devolpers state the 360 can make games with better graphics then the PS3 if you pay attention to game devlopers and not Butt hurt PS3 fanboys you will see that PS3 games can hardly run at 60 frames Per second and 360 games can do it no problem that every PS3 game has some strange Pop ins [b]
Awesome. Now can you give us a link?
Back to top Go down
SonicandTails

SonicandTails

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Michgan

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm

sorry i took so long and it says the 360 graphics chip is much better then the PS3
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

The link is broken, please find and replace it with a working one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 30

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

360 & PS3 are pretty equal graphically in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : United States of America in California

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

SonicandTails wrote:
sorry i took so long and it says the 360 graphics chip is much better then the PS3
the link is not working for me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
cjasko94



Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 26
Location : Cleveland

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm

360 has some very nice graphics. But Id have say the PS3 has better..with games like MGS4, KZ2 and Uncharted 2 that's pretty hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cjasko94
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 pm

cjasko94 wrote:
360 has some very nice graphics. But Id have say the PS3 has better..with games like MGS4, KZ2 and Uncharted 2 that's pretty hard to beat.
I disagree. MGS4 was a sub HD game with pretty average graphics, KZ2 was full of repetetive and cramped environments and had bad framerate issues along with alot of flat textures. Uncharted 2 does look nice but the graphics are stylized and cartoon like.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:50 pm

I swear i read articles that proved ps3's graphics were better.To be honest,graphics arent worth that much to me.Just because a game looks pretty doesnt make it good.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I swear i read articles that proved ps3's graphics were better.To be honest,graphics arent worth that much to me.Just because a game looks pretty doesnt make it good.
I have both systems and I dont see anything thats blowing away the 360 like the Sony fantards claim. That being said youre right. A pretty game doesn't neccessarily make it a good game either. 360 exclusives are alot more fun to play and alot more appealing to me while still having great graphics.


Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I swear i read articles that proved ps3's graphics were better.To be honest,graphics arent worth that much to me.Just because a game looks pretty doesnt make it good.
I have both systems and I dont see anything thats blowing away the 360 like the Sony fantards claim. That being said youre right. A pretty game doesn't neccessarily make it a good game either. 360 exclusives are alot more fun to play and alot more appealing tome while still having great graphics.

YUP,your 100% right.360 exclusives kicks ps3's exclusives ass's
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : United States of America in California

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I swear i read articles that proved ps3's graphics were better.To be honest,graphics arent worth that much to me.Just because a game looks pretty doesnt make it good.
I have both systems and I dont see anything thats blowing away the 360 like the Sony fantards claim. That being said youre right. A pretty game doesn't neccessarily make it a good game either. 360 exclusives are alot more fun to play and alot more appealing tome while still having great graphics.

YUP,your 100% right.360 exclusives kicks ps3's exclusives ass's

I agree too....but still can't activate that link...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Canada... eh?

Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm

The 360 by proof has a better gpu... which helps alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Sponsored content




Graphics: 360 has the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics: 360 has the best   Graphics: 360 has the best Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Graphics: 360 has the best
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» polar express graphic
» Fairytales [[ RP - APP ]]
» What graphic program do you use? - BGF Graphics Design Club
» [Beaver4CP] Building bridges, dams and lodges inside the eBelgium Community
» My graphics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Hardware-
Jump to: