This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am

I love nazi zombies but there are LOTS of problems, mainly to do with the community >insert joke about COD gamers here< so i decided to make a list about what i want to see improved or removed (hey that rhymed!) in black ops zombie mode!

1:More perks like marathon, lightweight and stopping power

2:Random reward machine that gives you things like 2x points and the nuke!

3:More rewards like infinite ammo for 30 secs, blind zombies for 30 secs and skip round

4:Some big open maps to add more variety to the game

5:Keep the story going! The story for Nazi zombies was very interesting and complex but the only way you could fully understand it was by going onto the internet or being an employee at Treyarch so mabye add some cutscenes once you get past lvl 20 or just make it more obvios that there is a story to be told.

6:No more glitches!!!! There are so many stupid glitches in the game that it seems that they where put there on purpose. I hate my teammates killing themselves just so they can become invincible or get an extra gun!

7:Join during the game. I hate the first few levels of the game because they are so boring it makes dieing even more stressful and i hate it!!!

8:If somebody doesnt play and just stands there like an idiot then kick them and let somebody else join who actually wants to play.

9:Buy attachments. You could buy them from the wall or from a random attachments machine and please let deployable guns actually DEPLOY this time!

10: Maybe some new zombies, we already have the normal ones and the dogs so how about a one that can walk on walls or a ghost that can go through walls and ceilings

Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 am

1. Make sure there are virtually no glitches.
2. Get rid of the story, characters, dialog, etc.
3. Get rid of the cola machines.

I liked Nazi Zombies back when it was simple. You, three friends, a stockpile of guns, and zombies galore. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 am

I would love to see some of those things. But mainly, I just want more! More zombies, more maps, stuff like that. Zombies are my favorite wave defense game.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 pm

I like nazi zombies more than left for dead 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Doominator99 wrote:

It depends, if I want a more actually coop teamwork then I will go with Left 4 Dead. Nazi Zombies doesn't really require teamwork as much as L4D
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

It depends, if I want a more actually coop teamwork then I will go with Left 4 Dead. Nazi Zombies doesn't really require teamwork as much as L4D
This is true, but on the other hand, all it takes is one stupid eight-year-old to spend his points opening up every door and then grabbing the sniper rifle because that's what he uses in multiplayer to ruin the game for everyone. It requires teamwork to a degree, but not to the level of Left 4 Dead, where you have to literally watch your teammates' backs. That's what I love about Left 4 Dead. I love teamwork-based games, and the only survival games I've felt that with were Horde mode in Gears of War, Survival in Left 4 Dead (despite the fact that I don't like it), a little in Nazi Zombies in World at War, and the co-op survival mode in Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

This is true, but on the other hand, all it takes is one stupid eight-year-old to spend his points opening up every door and then grabbing the sniper rifle because that's what he uses in multiplayer to ruin the game for everyone. It requires teamwork to a degree, but not to the level of Left 4 Dead, where you have to literally watch your teammates' backs. That's what I love about Left 4 Dead. I love teamwork-based games, and the only survival games I've felt that with were Horde mode in Gears of War, Survival in Left 4 Dead (despite the fact that I don't like it), a little in Nazi Zombies in World at War, and the co-op survival mode in Uncharted 2.

Yeah, teamwork is always better. But I could survive even if someone opened all the doors, sure teamwork is always better, but definetly not need like L4D. Haha, L4D survival lol the grenade jump XD
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:24 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

Yeah, teamwork is always better. But I could survive even if someone opened all the doors, sure teamwork is always better, but definetly not need like L4D. Haha, L4D survival lol the grenade jump XD
I remember that. Good times, good times. We should hop on and play that again and see if they patched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

I remember that. Good times, good times. We should hop on and play that again and see if they patched it.

Sure thing. If Im ever on let me know. Ill definetly play again, that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:46 am

I prefer Nazi Zombies because it has better graphics, weapons, gameplay(you dont slide everywhere like in L4D2) and story. They should defenatly make a Nazi Zombies game going from WW2 to vietnam or wherever the Zombies are stopped. WHOS WITH ME!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist   COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist Empty

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops Zombie Mode Wishlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: