This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awe Struck Gaming Moments

Go down 
+3
Stigma
Stoney
TRF
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Awe Struck Gaming Moments Empty
PostSubject: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 am

What moments in gaming just made you go "WOW"? You know what I mean.

One of the ones I remember most was in Resistance 2 when right when you walked out of the SRPA center in San Fransisco and you saw the Chimeran ships bombing the city and the draw distance was just AMAZING! What about you?

Last edited by TheJubJub5721 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

When I first exited the sewers in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
When I first exited the vault in Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Most recent one would be GoW 3. The battle with the Titan, Kronos, is just epic.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

One of the ones I remember most was when right when you walked out of the SRPA center in San Fransisco and you saw the Chimeran ships bombing the city and the draw distance was just AMAZING! What about you?

It would help if you actually said what game you were talking about. I doubt many people on here have played Resistance.

My "WOW" moments.

Getting my first sniper headshot in Gears 1.

The first 10 hours of Persona 3 left me speechless and got me very engrossed into the game.

Playing Halo 2 online for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Angelus the Wraith
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 pm

At the end of Disc 1 when Beatrix pwns Vivi, Zidane, Freya, and (ocasionally) Quina.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

One of the ones I remember most was when right when you walked out of the SRPA center in San Fransisco and you saw the Chimeran ships bombing the city and the draw distance was just AMAZING! What about you?

It would help if you actually said what game you were talking about. I doubt many people on here have played Resistance.

My "WOW" moments.

Getting my first sniper headshot in Gears 1.

The first 10 hours of Persona 3 left me speechless and got me very engrossed into the game.

Playing Halo 2 online for the first time.

He's talking about Resistance. He said "Chimeran", implying the Chimera of Resistance. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 pm

When I have all of the characters in KOF98.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Woops, I forgot to put that in Razz thanks
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

1.I agree with TRF, exiting the sewers of Oblivion really was.... "WOW!!!"
But not necessarily just that area, there are several locations in Oblivion that just look beautiful, especially at certain times of day and different weather. Eg, ANVIL looks beautiful at sunset. It really is a WOW moment, especially if you go there for the first time when it is at sunset.
Awe Struck Gaming Moments Ob-anv10
I quote the countess lady of Anvil: "you can best know anvil by walking it's streets and speaking with it's people. My favourite part of anvil is the harbour at sunset, with the sun and the sea to the west"

I remembered that by heart Very Happy
Dragon Age has NOTHING on Obliv.

----------------------------------------------------
Other worthy mentions:

2. Exploring World Of Warcraft for the first time. WOW, really WOW Razz

3.When I played Fable for the first time, that was WOW as well. I loved the style.

4.The ending of GUN. Sent shivers down my spine Smile

5.The unofficial ending of Red Dead Redemption, when ....you know...dies. Didn't see it coming.

6. The ending of Final Fantasy Crisis Core...so sad :'(

7. When exploring the Citadel in Mass Effect ONE!! (2 sucks!!!! lol thats directed at Andrej). Smile It just looked so nice!

8. When I saw Garrus again in ME2.. It was so unexpected Very Happy I went for "archangel" first because it sounds cool, all the way I was thinking "I wonder if Garrus shows up again in ME2", and there he was! Very Happy

Awe Struck Gaming Moments Screen14

(I love that picture, the day Jubjub changes his avatar I'm totally putting this as mine!! lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

8. When I saw Garrus again in ME2.. It was so unexpected Very Happy I went for "archangel" first because it sounds cool, all the way I was thinking "I wonder if Garrus shows up again in ME2", and there he was! Very Happy

(I love that picture, the day Jubjub changes his avatar I'm totally putting this as mine!! lol)

Lol it will never happen! But yeah, that would have been an awesome moment for me but my friend ruined it for me Sad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Quote :
You can best know Anvil by walking in the streets and speaking with its people. My favorite time is the harbor at sunset, the sun and the sea to the west.

That's the actual quote. See, I know my Oblivion Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Lol it will never happen! But yeah, that would have been an awesome moment for me but my friend ruined it for me Sad

Aha maybe not, but should I accidentally ban you and uploaded that pic of Garrus as my profile pic while your account is still banned..... Razz
Then.. PWNT!

lol jk man Wink You can be the garrus fanboy of this forum (for now... MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Aha maybe not, but should I accidentally ban you and uploaded that pic of Garrus as my profile pic while your account is still banned..... Razz
Then.. PWNT!

lol jk man Wink You can be the garrus fanboy of this forum (for now... MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Well he is awesome!!! Him and Tali are my 2 favorite game characters ever lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Then.. PWNT!

Of course... Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Then.. PWNT!

Lmao. I kind of figured that out when you kept posting that "shut up and love tali" pic Razz

I dunno what video game character I should put as my avatar at the moment :/

Is there a way to get your Dragon Age character on your computer and download it like an xbox 360 avatar? Or do you not know? lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Then.. PWNT!

Lmao. I kind of figured that out when you kept posting that "shut up and love tali" pic Razz

Is there a way to get your Dragon Age character on your computer and download it like an xbox 360 avatar? Or do you not know? lol
Well if there is a bunch of characters that you like, put one in the avatar and the others in the signature (Like me! Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Then.. PWNT!

Maybe you can look at your stats or something on their website and see your character. Idk though. I personally dont like Dragon Age much though. The combat is stupid Razz And that Tali pic is awesome! lololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Duck King wrote:

Well if there is a bunch of characters that you like, put one in the avatar and the others in the signature (Like me! Very Happy ).

I think he wants characters from good games though...lol jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Duck King wrote:

I think he wants characters from good games though...lol jk Razz
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

The fight between Snake and Liquid in MGS4. That was beyond epic.

Also finally beating Bioshock, that just wowed me to no end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm

The part when I 1CC DeathSmiles. But that didnt hapen yet (Stupid Jitterbug).
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Most recent one would be GoW 3. The battle with the Titan, Kronos, is just epic.
I agree. Actually, everything about God of War III was awesome. I loved the Poseidon boss fight as well. The game starts and immediately you're hit with this incredible boss fight where you're scaling a Titan to protect her from the Leviathan who's being controlled by the Greek god of the ocean. I'll probably remember it as one of my favorite boss fights of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 pm

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I agree. Actually, everything about God of War III was awesome. I loved the Poseidon boss fight as well. The game starts and immediately you're hit with this incredible boss fight where you're scaling a Titan to protect her from the Leviathan who's being controlled by the Greek god of the ocean. I'll probably remember it as one of my favorite boss fights of all time.

True, God of War boss fights were always amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awe Struck Gaming Moments   Awe Struck Gaming Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Awe Struck Gaming Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: