This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bring HOPE trailer thought i have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

bring HOPE trailer thought i have Empty
PostSubject: bring HOPE trailer thought i have   bring HOPE trailer thought i have EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 pm

dude i think that the spartan that threw the bomb into the covenent mothership could have been the spartan that died before Noble 6 comes in. Noble 6 could have been his replacement since he made a sacrifice ( i doubt he could have gotten out in time). just a theory, maybe this is confirmerd or something already i dont know
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: bring HOPE trailer thought i have   bring HOPE trailer thought i have EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:46 pm

oh nvm i was looking some stuff up and it was actually THOM who was the dude im talkin about
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: bring HOPE trailer thought i have   bring HOPE trailer thought i have EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeah the trailer wasn't on Reach. Because that was where Kat lost here arm and like you said, its where the previous Noble Six died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring HOPE trailer thought i have   bring HOPE trailer thought i have Empty

Back to top Go down

bring HOPE trailer thought i have
Page 1 of 1