This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect Movie Announced

Go down 
+2
Stoney
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Mass Effect Movie Announced Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm

I checked to see if anyone posted this before but I didn't find any other posts. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

But yeah, http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/129/index/2717410/1

It's announced.

And here are the cast people would like:

http://gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/05/25/casting-the-mass-effect-movie.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 pm

I heard about this a couple of weeks ago.

Matthew Fox seems to be a big favourite to play Commander Shepard, although I'd prefer to see a different story and not the one focused on in the games and novels.

The First Contact War would be a great setting.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Matthew Fox seems to be a big favourite to play Commander Shepard, although I'd prefer to see a different story and not the one focused on in the games and novels.

I actually think that the guy in Avatar would do way better Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Mass Effect Movie Announced Comman10

Really? I think Fox would be the perfect choice. Although like I said before, I hope its not about the main series.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I actually think that the guy in Avatar would do way better Smile
As long as he doesn't act as poorly as he did in Avatar, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

i just hope they dont screw up the movie as other video games do,resident evil is probably the most decent video game adaptation but still its not as the video games,prince of persia the sands of time had nothing to do with the ps2,xbox game and the other are all pure shit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm

If the fuck the story up like they did with Resident Evil I will be so pissed. If they get it right, AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Mass Effect Movie Announced Comman10

Really? I think Fox would be the perfect choice. Although like I said before, I hope its not about the main series.
maybe you're right... I dunno. Either of them would be good for the role I think.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Can we please keep a good video game franchise away from becoming a movie please? After the horrible Super Mario Bros. movie (made a long long time ago) I would never want a movie based on a game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

I would like to see a CGI Mass Effect movie, but if I had to pick a live-action actor, I'd pick Christian Bale. He's a great actor and looks the part.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Micheal Fox for sure. Ever since the first mass effect(Lost fan since 04) The first thing that hit me was that this guy looks alot like Jack Shepard. Funny because he plays John Shepard. He should make a good Shepard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

TRF wrote:
I would like to see a CGI Mass Effect movie, but if I had to pick a live-action actor, I'd pick Christian Bale. He's a great actor and looks the part.

Yeah, he is an amazing actor.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
Micheal Fox for sure. Ever since the first mass effect(Lost fan since 04) The first thing that hit me was that this guy looks alot like Jack Shepard. Funny because he plays John Shepard. He should make a good Shepard!
You mean Matthew Fox? Michael Fox is Marty McFly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 pm

TRF wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
You mean Matthew Fox? Michael Fox is Marty McFly. Razz

Also Commander Shepard is John. He played Dr. Jack Shephard (spelling is different) in Lost. It is quiet confusing though. XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:15 pm

I love xbox.....and blixt wrote:
Can we please keep a good video game franchise away from becoming a movie please? After the horrible Super Mario Bros. movie (made a long long time ago) I would never want a movie based on a game.

..?

Super Mario Bros has little to no story. Mass Effect has a great storyline.

Wtf Kendo!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Movie Announced   Mass Effect Movie Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Movie Announced
Page 1 of 1