This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 pm

What about the 360? Oh right there focusing on Kinect.......... Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^

Jamin.... are you butthurt? Wink


Ensemble was closed to become a separate developer, but MS didnt want to "lose" its praised RTS developer, so they "closed" it and now they are called "Robot Entertainment" and they are working on a new Age of Empires title, now only a fool doesnt want to play a new Age of Empires game that has gone back to its roots. ONLY A FOOL Razz

As for the other studios... maybe they weren't making enough money to support them self? Maybe MS had to shove money in to them, and still end up with a decent half ass game?



No who said that they cant make new studios? Never stopped anyone before....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^

I like you BBC, but why do always comment on someone's intelligence? It makes you seem as if you think your better than everyone. Remember, at the end of the day THIS IS JUST GAMING. And your preference of course. Smile

EDIT: Actually after seen a few more comments from Pickles (the wanderer) maybe he ain't intelligent...........................I joke Pickles Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:


I like you BBC, but why do always comment on someone's intelligence? It makes you seem as if you think your better than everyone. Remember, at the end of the day THIS IS JUST GAMING. And your preference of course. Smile

EDIT: Actually after seen a few more comments from Pickles (the wanderer) maybe he ain't intelligent...........................I joke Pickles Razz
I talk about Pickle's intelligence, because he's said many things about PC that are factually stupid. "Xbox360 has gotten more new IPs than PC!" LMAO. XD Its not that I think I'm better or smarter, its just that as long as he continues to say stupid things, he'll prove me smarter. XD
BTW Pickles, didnt see YOUR LIST of new IPs on Xbox360 to prove your statement!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 am

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:


I like you BBC, but why do always comment on someone's intelligence? It makes you seem as if you think your better than everyone. Remember, at the end of the day THIS IS JUST GAMING. And your preference of course. Smile

EDIT: Actually after seen a few more comments from Pickles (the wanderer) maybe he ain't intelligent...........................I joke Pickles Razz
I talk about Pickle's intelligence, because he's said many things about PC that are factually stupid. "Xbox360 has gotten more new IPs than PC!" LMAO. XD Its not that I think I'm better or smarter, its just that as long as he continues to say stupid things, he'll prove me smarter. XD
BTW Pickles, didnt see YOUR LIST of new IPs on Xbox360 to prove your statement!

I think I already posted a thread saying I gave up arguing about the vidya(well, about which platform is better anyways). Maybe you missed it.

I don't think I've said anything stupid SINCE then.

You take things too seriously.

You judge people's intelligence based on things they've said about video games and nothing else. It's pathetic to think that way.

You insulted 360 owners in your N4G comment.' They're just other gamers who happen to use a different platform. You insulted them anyways.

'YOU are the bitch because all you do is bitch and act better than everyone else.


Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 am

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.

lol the ironic thing about the word "bitch" is that when you call someone a bitch you sound like one yourself.

hehe jk pickles Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^

Of course you are butthurt. A publisher says they will make big games for the PC and you say no way. That is retarded, they are making games, not some new services. All you are doing is rejecting games because of who publishes them, you only penalize yourself.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^

Of course you are butthurt. A publisher says they will make big games for the PC and you say no way. That is retarded, they are making games, not some new services. All you are doing is rejecting games because of who publishes them, you only penalize yourself.

You wanna know who's really butthurt?
Pyro.
I made an unbiased video saying pretty much that both ps3 and 360 have great games and he comments saying "some of those games are on pc!!!"
lol I specifically never once said those games were exclusive. He's one butthurt, deluded failure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
My comment from N4G:
WE DONT NEED YOUR GAMES. You gave up on the PC gaming community. And what do you do to TRY to inch your way in, when you see its a profit? YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN SERVICE & CHARGE FOR GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE! You showed PC gamers your money grubbing ways, and we FORCED YOU to make it FREE. Granted, many of us will play your games, but we will avoid your service at all costs. If you cared about PC gaming, you wouldnt have closed Aces Studios, Ensemble Studios, FASA Studio, Hired Gun, AND Digital Anvil all within this generation. Dont come crawling back and expect us to bend over like your Xbox360 users.

lol at your butthurt

But srsly, stop being such a bitch.
Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? That is a term used for when someone gets owned and gets upset, and that is not portrayed in the message I left. ^_^ My message indicated how Microsoft gave up on a platform, and wants to crawl back to it as if they always supported it. PC gaming has done just fine without Microsoft's games in the last 4-5 years. And it can & will continue to do so, because no one wants to use their service on PC. ^_^

You are the bitch, pickles. Bitches talk shit, and get their mouth slapped, which I've done to you several times already. You can't hold your own in any argument because you are not intelligent, so please, get back in your jar and shelve yourself. ^_^

Of course you are butthurt. A publisher says they will make big games for the PC and you say no way. That is retarded, they are making games, not some new services. All you are doing is rejecting games because of who publishes them, you only penalize yourself.

Yup,shokio and BBC bash MS at anything.Not that I hold that against them.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Of course you are butthurt. A publisher says they will make big games for the PC and you say no way. That is retarded, they are making games, not some new services. All you are doing is rejecting games because of who publishes them, you only penalize yourself.
Lol, Microsoft are the butthurt ones. They abandoned a platform that they believed to be unprofitable. After being proved wrong, they tried to enter back into the platform but sought to charge PC gamers for a service that should be free. After PC gamers spanked them, Microsoft made it free, and the "Games For Windows Live" service remains to have one of the smallest catalogs online. I wont support Microsoft's games for the same reason why I dont buy games published by Activision. They've shown many times, that they care very little for the gamers. I TRY to stray away from EA games, because I dislike their privacy statements & personal information mining that they do through the Xbox360 & PS3.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Oh look. The retard's back.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Pickles wrote:
Oh look. The retard's back.
Dont be mad, bro~ Its ok that you're completely ignorant about PC gaming, yet you believe you have "legitimate" reasons as to why you think its dying. ^_^ I mean, for pete's sake, you listed "People make their own rigs" as a reason to why you think PC gaming is dying. XD You're the retard. XD
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Oh look. The retard's back.
Dont be mad, bro~ Its ok that you're completely ignorant about PC gaming, yet you believe you have "legitimate" reasons as to why you think its dying. ^_^ I mean, for pete's sake, you listed "People make their own rigs" as a reason to why you think PC gaming is dying. XD You're the retard. XD

He ignores my other post .

He uses emoticons because it makes him feel like his post has merit


Ad hominem

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Oh look. The retard's back.
Dont be mad, bro~ Its ok that you're completely ignorant about PC gaming, yet you believe you have "legitimate" reasons as to why you think its dying. ^_^ I mean, for pete's sake, you listed "People make their own rigs" as a reason to why you think PC gaming is dying. XD You're the retard. XD

He ignores my other post .

He uses emoticons because it makes him feel like his post has merit


Ad hominem

Lmao, the fool uses "ad hominem" incorrectly. XD But anyway, I NOW see your post and I do think that's best for you. You can't really argue what platform is better, especially when you dont own all the platforms (which made you say silly things regarding PC gaming), I take all things for giggles (especially people like yourself), video games is a rather simple subject & if you cant make a proper argument regarding video games then I must assume you must not have validity to argue any other subject, 360 gamers HAVE & ARE bending over as we speak for Microsoft, its just that some are used to rape, and its bitching to you because you can't saying anything contrary. ^_^ You=TruthsettinguFree

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Jamin wrote:
Lmao, the fool uses "ad hominem" incorrectly. XD But anyway, I NOW see your post and I do think that's best for you. You can't really argue what platform is better, especially when you dont own all the platforms (which made you say silly things regarding PC gaming), I take all things for giggles (especially people like yourself), video games is a rather simple subject & if you cant make a proper argument regarding video games then I must assume you must not have validity to argue any other subject, 360 gamers HAVE & ARE bending over as we speak for Microsoft, its just that some are used to rape, and its bitching to you because you can't saying anything contrary. ^_^ You=TruthsettinguFree

Owning or not owning a platform does not increase or lower your relevancy. I've always found it humorous when people say "I own all platforms" to try to increase their relevancy. It's desperation. 7th is a prime example, dude got a 360 only to make his arguments seem more relevant.

360 owners are bending over for Microsoft? Cause of some XBL fees and hardware failures? Because Microsoft is the only company that has ever wronged anyone right? Infact, tons of people end up with virus infected or crashed PCs. Which is way more expensive to fix or replace.

Lets take a look at Sony. They removed BC only to sell it back like a year later. And also to sell rehashed PS2 games at a higher resolution and trophies. Team Ico collection or whatever it's called was announced recently, and people started jerking off to it. You know what Microsoft does with original Xbox games? First off, the 360 is compatible with like 450 Xbox games, and many Xbox games have been added to Games on Demand. Sony doesn't have that. They do it with the PS1 but not the PS2? That's Sony, exploited their user base. Raping them as you like to call it.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Lmao, the fool uses "ad hominem" incorrectly. XD But anyway, I NOW see your post and I do think that's best for you. You can't really argue what platform is better, especially when you dont own all the platforms (which made you say silly things regarding PC gaming), I take all things for giggles (especially people like yourself), video games is a rather simple subject & if you cant make a proper argument regarding video games then I must assume you must not have validity to argue any other subject, 360 gamers HAVE & ARE bending over as we speak for Microsoft, its just that some are used to rape, and its bitching to you because you can't saying anything contrary. ^_^ You=TruthsettinguFree

Owning or not owning a platform does not increase or lower your relevancy. I've always found it humorous when people say "I own all platforms" to try to increase their relevancy. It's desperation. 7th is a prime example, dude got a 360 only to make his arguments seem more relevant.
When you don't own a platform there are things you don't know about it. That's simple enough to understand. Why do you think so many console gamers get owned when it comes to PC gaming? Because they dont know about PC gaming, nor do they game on the PC TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. When you don't own a platform that you want to talk about, you're limited on what you can say. You can make much more valid points by talking from EXPERIENCE.

360 owners are bending over for Microsoft? Cause of some XBL fees and hardware failures (Much more than that, mah boi. How much did they charge for their hard drives? Wireless adapters? How are those memory card units treating those who bought them? How about Microsoft sending people to collections when they can't charge credit cards put on XBL accounts? & much much more, son.) Because Microsoft is the only company that has ever wronged anyone right? (Lmao, cuz that's what I said, right? LOL!) Infact, tons of people (Idiots) end up with virus infected or crashed PCs. Which is way more expensive to fix or replace. (Well, you aren't speaking from experience, because anyone with PC knowledge would know that the cost of fixing a PC is relative to the problem. Could cost $0 if you know what you're doing. But 9 times out of 10, you're paying less to fix a PC, than Xbox360 & PS3 owners pay the companies to repair their consoles. XD)

Lets take a look at Sony. They removed BC only to sell it back like a year later. And also to sell rehashed PS2 games at a higher resolution and trophies. Team Ico collection or whatever it's called was announced recently, and people started jerking off to it. You know what Microsoft does with original Xbox games? First off, the 360 is compatible with like 450 Xbox games, and many Xbox games have been added to Games on Demand. Sony doesn't have that. They do it with the PS1 but not the PS2? That's Sony, exploited their user base. Raping them as you like to call it.
(Sony sold 3 different PS3's that were backwards compatible. If someone wanted BC, they should have & they can still buy them. I dont see a problem with games like Team ICO Collection & God of War Collection, especially with their 39.99 pricing at release. And in Team ICO Collection's case, its cheaper than buying the PS2 versions USED. A BETTER example of Sony rape, would be the removal of Other OS feature.)
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Canada

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I dont see the point.

PS3 fanboys bitch that they can buy the PC version of the 360/PC games (yet rejoice when a ps3 version is announced Razz )

Retail wise PC gaming is failing. Its all about Steam and other ways to purchase games online.

I say the best solution is MS to just make 3rd party devs make the PC versions "games for Windows" or even LIVE enabled........I wouldnt recomend doing 1st party PC titles.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Canada

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 pm

on another note..........why do PC gamers feel the need to but in to console war arguments?

I for one, dont see them as a rival, as their computers turn on with the Microsoft logo 90% of the time..........and to be honest.......I only see PC gaming as a means to steal ports to use against PS3.

Thats all PC gaming is good for ......and starcraft 2 Smile

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Jamin,stop drinking the sony cool aid

All of these companies rip their customers off in ways,you know why?Because they want to make $$$.Sony does not careabout you jamin,nor does MS.They care about your money."Your wrong!!Sony would never betray us!!"

And jamin,saying you own all platforms does not boost your arguement at all.I dont own a ps3 yet know tons and have played it at my bros plenty of times.a person could own ps3 but not know much about it.They could easily just care about getting it to just play their games and blu ray and nothing else.So saying you own all platforms doesnt make you right.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin,stop drinking the sony cool aid

All of these companies rip their customers off in ways,you know why?Because they want to make $$$.Sony does not careabout you jamin,nor does MS.They care about your money."Your wrong!!Sony would never betray us!!"

And jamin,saying you own all platforms does not boost your arguement at all.I dont own a ps3 yet know tons and have played it at my bros plenty of times.a person could own ps3 but not know much about it.They could easily just care about getting it to just play their games and blu ray and nothing else.So saying you own all platforms doesnt make you right.
But, he is pointing out who screwed their customers more.
coughM$cough
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm

@Jamin
Oh it helps, but if it's correct whether they own the platform or not is irrelevant. However, you act as if when you own a platform that someone doesn't that their opinion is irrelevant. Not everyone can afford all the platforms, or are fully satisfied with 1 or 2. And everyone has different experiences, there's also the problem that over the internet, "experiences", could just be made up bullshit.

You contradicted yourself. You make reasons for why Microsoft is bad. Then you go and [indirectly] say many companies are greedy and fuck people over. That doesn't make since, they aren't the only one, so the purpose of bringing it up in the first place is irrelevant; you also gave another reason for how Sony rapes people in the next paragraph.

If someone's PC fucks up, how does that make them an idiot? Are computer classes thought in school as core classes? Only in some Colleges, and maybe a keyboarding class. Not everyone is "tech savvy", nor should they have to be or expected to be. Most people who use computers don't play games on it (well maybe flash games) and just use them for basic uses. So when the PC fucks up or has a problem, which it inevitable will, they probably won't be able to fix it themselves. Calling people who have problems with their PCs "idiots", is retarded.

Quote :
9 times out of 10
Gotta love made up statistics.

Completely retarded, you said nothing close to being a counter. So if people wanted BC they "should have" bought a PS3 already? What? Did you really say that? And you call other people stupid? LOL XD And they can still buy them? You mean used ones? Yeah, I don't need to explain that one. Do you know how much Xbox Originals cost on XBL? $15. Sony has PS1 classics that cost about 6-10 bucks. They removed BC to still sell the PS2, and so they could rehash games, and resell BC. If they had say, "PS2 Classics". Those games would probably be on there $15 bucks each. So no, the pricing isn't fair. I don't know why you mentioned the other OS feature but that just works against you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Girls go games
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» Komodo 5 vs. Houdini 2.0c (1500 Games)
» SWCR after 159.005 games ...
» Games Awards Artifacts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: