This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Oh look. The retard's back.
Dont be mad, bro~ Its ok that you're completely ignorant about PC gaming, yet you believe you have "legitimate" reasons as to why you think its dying. ^_^ I mean, for pete's sake, you listed "People make their own rigs" as a reason to why you think PC gaming is dying. XD You're the retard. XD

He ignores my other post .

He uses emoticons because it makes him feel like his post has merit


Ad hominem

Lmao, the fool uses "ad hominem" incorrectly. XD But anyway, I NOW see your post and I do think that's best for you. You can't really argue what platform is better, especially when you dont own all the platforms (which made you say silly things regarding PC gaming), I take all things for giggles (especially people like yourself), video games is a rather simple subject & if you cant make a proper argument regarding video games then I must assume you must not have validity to argue any other subject, 360 gamers HAVE & ARE bending over as we speak for Microsoft, its just that some are used to rape, and its bitching to you because you can't saying anything contrary. ^_^ You=TruthsettinguFree


Well....you did say I wasn't intelligent and retarded(lol?) for some stuff I said about PC gaming.

I think it's pretty dumb to judged a persons intelligence because of something as trivial as that.



I kinda like how you hate Microsoft yet you game on Windows.

I also like how you say how 360 gamers are getting raped by Microsoft when people have been saying that Microsoft has been bending over Windows users for like 15 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_microsoft


Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:45 am

Never mess with the BBC. Or else you get served with factual evidence! Razz

As for this whole argument I believe Microsoft should just keep their games on the 360, they never cared for PC gaming to begin with so why start. Oh and yeah charging PC gamers for Games for Windows-Live was an absolute joke, especially when you got an awesome service like Steam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Never mess with the BBC. Or else you get served with factual evidence! Razz

As for this whole argument I believe Microsoft should just keep their games on the 360, they never cared for PC gaming to begin with so why start. Oh and yeah charging PC gamers for Games for Windows-Live was an absolute joke, especially when you got an awesome service like Steam.

You maybe.

Microsoft never cared for PC gaming? Games for Windows Live? Age of Empires-- First Party PC exclusive? Any of this getting to you?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin,stop drinking the sony cool aid

All of these companies rip their customers off in ways,you know why?Because they want to make $$$.Sony does not careabout you jamin,nor does MS.They care about your money."Your wrong!!Sony would never betray us!!"

And jamin,saying you own all platforms does not boost your arguement at all.I dont own a ps3 yet know tons and have played it at my bros plenty of times.a person could own ps3 but not know much about it.They could easily just care about getting it to just play their games and blu ray and nothing else.So saying you own all platforms doesnt make you right.
So true!!

I own a gamecube & ps2. But in console wars I always said gamecube is better. The facts proved me wrong. Owning them both did not change that at all.

Plus all it takes to sway your opinion is just one game or the controller or the reliability or the graphics. It really just takes one minor thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin,stop drinking the sony cool aid

All of these companies rip their customers off in ways,you know why?Because they want to make $$$.Sony does not careabout you jamin,nor does MS.They care about your money."Your wrong!!Sony would never betray us!!"

And jamin,saying you own all platforms does not boost your arguement at all.I dont own a ps3 yet know tons and have played it at my bros plenty of times.a person could own ps3 but not know much about it.They could easily just care about getting it to just play their games and blu ray and nothing else.So saying you own all platforms doesnt make you right.
So true!!

I own a gamecube & ps2. But in console wars I always said gamecube is better. The facts proved me wrong. Owning them both did not change that at all.

Plus all it takes to sway your opinion is just one game or the controller or the reliability or the graphics. It really just takes one minor thing.

Facts can't prove your opinion wrong.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 am

BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Never mess with the BBC. Or else you get served with factual evidence! Razz

As for this whole argument I believe Microsoft should just keep their games on the 360, they never cared for PC gaming to begin with so why start. Oh and yeah charging PC gamers for Games for Windows-Live was an absolute joke, especially when you got an awesome service like Steam.

You maybe.

Microsoft never cared for PC gaming? Games for Windows Live? Age of Empires-- First Party PC exclusive? Any of this getting to you?
As a lot of people said Games for Windows-Live failed, another reason (aside from charging PC gamers to play games which they later dropped) is the fact that Games for Windows-Live has problems, such as installing games. As for Age of Empires... well it was always on PC, and most console RTS's (aside from Halo Wars) do not do well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
MrPink
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
MrPink

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : Georgia

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:15 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Thats all PC gaming is good for ......and starcraft 2 Smile

...And Amnesia The Dark descent, STALKER, Penumbra, Audiosurf, The Updated TF2, Countless mods for games, Need I go on?

But honestly, I'm tired of people acting like all that comes out for PC are RTSs.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:22 pm

^ No, it's not. But, it's the genre that defines PC gaming.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 am

Teckno wrote:
^ No, it's not. But, it's the genre that defines PC gaming.

Which is why Starcraft II sold so well.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.

If you prefer console gaming to PC gaming then you're obviously a butt hurt consolite. Remember they are the master race..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.

If you prefer console gaming to PC gaming then you're obviously a butt hurt consolite. Remember they are the master race..... Rolling Eyes

I'm assuming if I ever buy a rig, that will make me a better person than people who only own consoles.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Pickles wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.

If you prefer console gaming to PC gaming then you're obviously a butt hurt consolite. Remember they are the master race..... Rolling Eyes

I'm assuming if I ever buy a rig, that will make me a better person than people who only own consoles.

Just like the idiots on Youtube. I commented on a PC gaming video, I said "Nowadays the difference between PC gaming and console gaming is minimal, with the exception of mods" The amount of hate replys I got was staggering.

"You're just a butt-hurt console fag"

"Go play your shitty console, while I play Mass Effect at 120 fps"

And this one was, a bit, wierd........

"Its little cunts like you that have being putting PC gaming and PC gaming fans down for years, its time we true hardcore gamers had our voice heard, now fuck off!"

(O_O) All I said was "Nowadays the difference between PC gaming and console gaming is minimal, with the exception of mods"
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Pickles wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^ No, it's not. But, it's the genre that defines PC gaming.

Which is why Starcraft II sold so well.
Bingo
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:44 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Pickles wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.

If you prefer console gaming to PC gaming then you're obviously a butt hurt consolite. Remember they are the master race..... Rolling Eyes

I'm assuming if I ever buy a rig, that will make me a better person than people who only own consoles.

Just like the idiots on Youtube. I commented on a PC gaming video, I said "Nowadays the difference between PC gaming and console gaming is minimal, with the exception of mods" The amount of hate replys I got was staggering.

"You're just a butt-hurt console fag"

"Go play your shitty console, while I play Mass Effect at 120 fps"

And this one was, a bit, wierd........

"Its little cunts like you that have being putting PC gaming and PC gaming fans down for years, its time we true hardcore gamers had our voice heard, now fuck off!"

(O_O) All I said was "Nowadays the difference between PC gaming and console gaming is minimal, with the exception of mods"

I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm


Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:48 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.
It always was his opinion. No need to reiterate the obvious.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/30/microsoft-pc-chief-unannounced-game-aimed-at-the-gpu-cpu-upgraders/

http://kotaku.com/5626033/microsoft-promises-more-bigger-games-for-pc-owners



I really hope they start with some of their old franchises and re-invent.


PC gaming will and always has been better than console users. But thats is just my opinion

There ya go. Fixed it for you.
It always was his opinion. No need to reiterate the obvious.



Absolutely, I never said what I say is fact.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Tbh in my opinion Portal is shit on 360 compared to the PC version, but I probably would buy the 360 version because I do not have a gaming PC. I look forward to Portal 2 though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:

Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.

I wouldn't know about that.

The Console War section is kinda dying so I think that the Xbox Republic is getting better.

Hell, General MLD said himself that "better" is subjective.

This forum is blossoming from greasy teenagers to greasy adults which I'm happy to see.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.

I wouldn't know about that.

The Console War section is kinda dying so I think that the Xbox Republic is getting better.

Hell, General MLD said himself that "better" is subjective.

This forum is blossoming from greasy teenagers to greasy adults which I'm happy to see.



Maybe, it would be too early to make that judgement just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.

I wouldn't know about that.

The Console War section is kinda dying so I think that the Xbox Republic is getting better.

Hell, General MLD said himself that "better" is subjective.

This forum is blossoming from greasy teenagers to greasy adults which I'm happy to see.



Maybe, it would be too early to make that judgement just yet.

Well I've been here longer and I can tell you that this place was a helluva lot worse back then.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.

I wouldn't know about that.

The Console War section is kinda dying so I think that the Xbox Republic is getting better.

Hell, General MLD said himself that "better" is subjective.

This forum is blossoming from greasy teenagers to greasy adults which I'm happy to see.





Maybe, it would be too early to make that judgement just yet.

Well I've been here longer and I can tell you that this place was a helluva lot worse back then.




Oh I believe you, don't need to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:

Pickles wrote:
I think it's monstrously retarded to think you're better than someone else just because you game on a different platform that you believe is superior.

I'm guessing those people have very little to be proud of IRL so they grab onto whatever they can to make themselves feel better.



This entire forum is made up of people like that then if you think of it that way.

I wouldn't know about that.

The Console War section is kinda dying so I think that the Xbox Republic is getting better.

Hell, General MLD said himself that "better" is subjective.

This forum is blossoming from greasy teenagers to greasy adults which I'm happy to see.





Maybe, it would be too early to make that judgement just yet.

Well I've been here longer and I can tell you that this place was a helluva lot worse back then.




Oh I believe you, don't need to worry about that.

You know what I don't get, if you dislike the people on this forum so much, why the fuck are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners   Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Microsoft Promises More, Bigger Games For PC Owners
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Girls go games
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» Komodo 5 vs. Houdini 2.0c (1500 Games)
» SWCR after 159.005 games ...
» Games Awards Artifacts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: