This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores

Go down 
+21
Madtoker
GeneralMLD
GAYMidnightFenrir
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Frank2368
Xmarksthespot
OnettResident
Doominator99
Shoke
Pickles
Teckno
Alan1994
Jamin
Noelol
Pein
optimusprime
Stoney
Arbiteris
TRF
DemonWolf
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:28 pm

people saying graphics dont mean anything are retarded, and people saying that its everything are also retarded

I'm just sayin
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Madtoker wrote:
people saying graphics dont mean anything are retarded, and people saying that its everything are also retarded

I'm just sayin
I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Madtoker wrote:

I'm just sayin

You're right.

You need graphics to have a game.

You just don't need to expect your graphics to make your game's primary focus.

Probably why Gears, Killzone, and Crysis were all saved when they got some REAL writers.
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Graphic whores...ja! gotta love them.
Gameplay, Story and design trumps everything polygons, pixels and textures can do for a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Madtoker wrote:

I'm just sayin

100% true.
Back to top Go down
Rasputin Varez
Seaman Recruit
Rasputin Varez

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 am

>console graphics whores

Really, that is pathetic. a cheap PC looks significantly better, the 360 isn'tm capable of 1080p and the PS3 has no games Rolling Eyes capable of true 1080p yet anyway. unless you count "games" like flower.

At least PC graphics whores
A: have system building and over-clocking
B: have resolutions over 720p

Graphics DO NOT MAKE THE GAME GOOD
Pic related, it's Crysis which looked amazing but wasn't all that good
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 Screen10

Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

I have Condemned: Criminal Origins, and it doesn't look good, put it plays god-like, same with Amped 3, doesn't even look close to decent, but the gameplay is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Anyone who doesn't get a game because the graphics aren't good but gameplay is great isn't a gamer
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

new pac man on xbla - brilliant stuff
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 am

Master Chief wrote:
I have Condemned: Criminal Origins, and it doesn't look good, put it plays god-like, same with Amped 3, doesn't even look close to decent, but the gameplay is pretty funny.
>_< I tried to play that game. I'm too fucking jumpy when I play games like that. XD
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Master Chief wrote:

My brother tried that game and then he did everything in his power to try and get me to play it. He liked it that much.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5