This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsofts TGS line-up

Go down 
+10
DemonWolf
Stigma
Shin_Akuma
Jamin
TRF
optimusprime
Arbiteris
Noelol
Inuboy1000
Stoney
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Microsofts TGS line-up Empty
PostSubject: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:47 pm

http://www.gamingeverything.com/2010/9/microsofts_tgs_2010_lineup

Fuck off MS. Halo:Reach? It comes out before TGS!! A few new IP's would have been nice.

EDIT: Will a mod move this to the Xbox 360 news section please.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Only two of them are interesting. Bleh... what is MS doing? I know they are trying to appeal to a new market, but showing off some more hardcore games would be nice. The key is to appeal to two audiences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I wanna see some Otomedius Excellent gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm

MS always concentrates on the holiday season before 2011 games
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

HellJumper wrote:

yep, its worked for them in previous years to be fair aswell
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:
That gives them no excuse not to at least show a new game, just one new game. What do they have for the holiday season? All they have are a bunch of Kinect titles, which they'd be stupid to show off since every time they demo Kinect, less people want it.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Dont worry guys. Microsoft still has plenty of games up their sleeves. Just wait and see!
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

360 exclusives getting 'heavy investment' from MS, says Greenberg

Microsoft's Xbox product boss Aaron Greenberg has promised 360 owners that the console will be getting more major games exclusively - following the firm's deal with Crytek for Codename: Kingdoms.

MS showed off a teaser for Kingdoms at its E3 conference. It featured a muddied centurion, with blood pouring down his arms - and got a fine reception from attendees.

Now Greenberg has told VG247 that Microsoft has been "investing heavily" in similar deals - which will help counteract the recent trend for indepedent developers going multiplatform.

"We're really investing heavily, and adding and building our core, just like we have over the last few years. The announcement we made with Crytek for Kingdoms is just one example of that. There are many more of those in the works as well."
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Jamin wrote:
Dont worry guys. Microsoft still has plenty of games up their sleeves. Just wait and see!
As long as I don't have to swing my arms and legs around like an idiot to play those games, then I'll be happy. Razz

optimusprime wrote:
Kinect games are technically exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Only two of them are interesting. Bleh... what is MS doing? I know they are trying to appeal to a new market, but showing off some more hardcore games would be nice. The key is to appeal to two audiences.
They are trying to copy everything that the Wii has made successful. But since shovelware sales on the wii are taking steep drops I think Kinect will bomb because the market just isn't interested anymore. Also all of the casuals already own wii's. I made a new thread about this on the news board. I didnt know it was already here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm

I still dont doubt they will have plenty of games for 2011, but it would be nice to see some stuff other than KINECT!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm

You know after all the money they've wasted in Japan you'd think that they'd have given up by know or figured out that they need quality exclusive JRPGs.

It's all riding on X11 now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Jamin wrote:

LMAO now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Anyway, yes. What a fail. The majority of it is Kinect. Halo Reach will already be out. So wtf!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:48 pm

well at least ill see skittles jumping around and waving his tail .____.
okay enough of that,seriously WTF!!!
halo reach and fable 3? WHERES GEARS 3 AND CODENAME KINGDOMS?
i mean,im already excited for halo reach,as for fable 3 not that much,its going to be a amazing game but im not very excited for it at the moment..seriously when will microsoft understand that noone freaking cares about the kinect games
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I really think MS should show off The Secret World. It's the first non-japanese only mmo on xbox 360 and it looks amazing! It's not getting the attention it deserves. It's not published by ms but they can still show it can't they?
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i mean,im already excited for halo reach,as for fable 3 not that much,its going to be a amazing game but im not very excited for it at the moment..seriously when will microsoft understand that noone freaking cares about the kinect games

Nobody in Japan cares about gears...
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh...and Virtual On Force...I've been dying to see it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am

TGS is never a big show for Microsoft historically.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

but they care for halo and fable?
give me a break
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Im pretty sure microsoft has given up hope in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 am

optimusprime wrote:

Microsoft's Xbox product boss Aaron Greenberg has promised 360 owners that the console will be getting more major games exclusively - following the firm's deal with Crytek for Codename: Kingdoms.

MS showed off a teaser for Kingdoms at its E3 conference. It featured a muddied centurion, with blood pouring down his arms - and got a fine reception from attendees.

Now Greenberg has told VG247 that Microsoft has been "investing heavily" in similar deals - which will help counteract the recent trend for indepedent developers going multiplatform.

"We're really investing heavily, and adding and building our core, just like we have over the last few years. The announcement we made with Crytek for Kingdoms is just one example of that. There are many more of those in the works as well."

That's nice to hear.

I hope they're good.

Them "investing heavily" is pretty reassuring. Since you know Bill Gates uses undocumented workers as furniture. What a sick fuck.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

give me a break

Actually,surprisingly a big chunk of Halo's fanbase are from asia.Halo is bigger in Asia more than you think
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 am

HellJumper wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

give me a break

Actually,surprisingly a big chunk of Halo's fanbase are from asia.Halo is bigger in Asia more than you think

There are actually also some people.....who like Gears of War in Japan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsofts TGS line-up   Microsofts TGS line-up Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsofts TGS line-up
Page 1 of 1