This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I has a stalker :/

Go down 
+11
ZeInFormer
popjack88
day walker
lightlamp
TRF
Freemon34'
Arbiteris
Noelol
Pein
Pickles
DemonWolf
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 pm

I remember this one time last year I saw this girl on my walk home from school, I walked past her and she just looked at me and said "Hi, what's your name?", I told her "Brandon". She said "How are you?", I said "Good". Be warned I looked at her like I was thinking WTF? Then I told her "I have to go".

She was actually not bad looking though, if I could go back in time I would probably have called her cute just to make her happy (though she was kinda cute). I think I saw her a month or two after that. This year I have not seen her at all (so far).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Pics or it didnt happen!!!!

True!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

NobleSix wrote:
lol dude,when is she coming? when are you going to see your LOVELY gf Razz

no but seriously when is she?

Tomorrow to my knowledge. I'm not gonna be in tomorrow though, it's a college day for newcomers. I get the day off. And the day after I'm also going to a university open day, to check it out. So I'll be seeing her on Friday Neutral

Blixtstorm wrote:
Pics or it didnt happen!!!!

Lmao! Fine, if you believe it didn't happen, be that way. I'd rather that were the case myself.

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I remember this one time last year I saw this girl on my walk home from school, I walked past her and she just looked at me and said "Hi, what's your name?", I told her "Brandon". She said "How are you?", I said "Good". Be warned I looked at her like I was thinking WTF? Then I told her "I have to go".

She was actually not bad looking though, if I could go back in time I would probably have called her cute just to make her happy (though she was kinda cute). I think I saw her a month or two after that. This year I have not seen her at all (so far).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Quote :
I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 Fullme11
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 pm

ROFL at the GTA 3 reference! XD Funny stuff DW.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
ROFL at the GTA 3 reference! XD Funny stuff DW.

What do you mean? Kendo actually posted that!

Oh ok lol! thanks for the compliment Wink
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Off topic.

What do you think of Alan Wake?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

Alan Wake is awesome.

Every ten minutes I start shitting brix.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
LMAO!!!!!! dude,you are way too harsh on kendo Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:12 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Off topic.

What do you think of Alan Wake?

Ah it's seriously amazing.
I'm only on the third act though. I probably would've completed the whole thing by now but I keep going back to previous levels to experience it all again, and also on the current chapter thing you know you can sort of free roam. So I've been driving around for ages and looking around for those coffeez.

Pickles wrote:
Alan Wake is awesome.

Every ten minutes I start shitting brix.
lol yeah! At the part where you've been stood up by the guy who's supposed to meet you, you know there's that sudden loud noise and the whole place shakes suddenly. I kept playing that bit over and over to see if I could make it through without jumping from shock. So far I've just failed continuously Razz

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
LMAO!!!!!! dude,you are way too harsh on kendo Razz Razz

lol! I'm harsh on Kendo? One day Blixtstorm deleted over 100 of his comments Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 am

I just realised why he wanted to keep his FullMetalKendo account, so people wouldn't see he joined on Christmas Day XD. (His old account)

Sorry, just had to bring it up. : )
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I just realised why he wanted to keep his FullMetalKendo account, so people wouldn't see he joined on Christmas Day XD. (His old account)

Sorry, just had to bring it up. : )
No. I actually thought my Kendo account was banned around the time I made this account. Usually when I make a new account I use the new account I make (if my previous account is suspended or banned), I do that for majority of the websites I go on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I has a stalker :/   I has a stalker :/ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I has a stalker :/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: