This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Help With MAG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 pm

I just got it for my Bday today, and after I spent 2 hours getting the 7 updates that took up 2 gigabytes, the installing always freezes. I did over and over for about 6 hours and it kept on failing on the last update. WTF!!!
Back to top Go down

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Huh.....idk lol sorry. Never did that with mine.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Wait...aren't you the guy who makes fun of other people for playing that "POS game"?

Well, the only thing I can suggest is try hooking it up with an ethernet cable, I remember when my friend got his PS3 his updates would fail so he moved it to another room and hooked it up like that and it worked.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Damn that must suck man.
Sad

Hope it sorts itself out soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm

lol fuck you jubby. I fixed this before you even posted. I got a bad copy. got a used copy and it works.
Back to top Go down

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Freemon wrote:
lol fuck you jubby. I fixed this before you even posted. I got a bad copy. got a used copy and it works.

Really? This is fixed? Looks the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Help With MAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With MAG   Need Help With MAG Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help With MAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: