This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do people really like The Matrix movies?

Go down 

What do you rate these movies out of 10?
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap25%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap13%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap0%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap13%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap0%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_lcap38%Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm

My friend showed me all 3 movies once and in my opinion they were pretty...crap.
Why do people really like these movies? Action was the only good thing in my opinon but that does not make a good movie!
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:41 am

IDK... I never cared to see them, and when I did I didn't know what all the hype was about. But I dislike most popular things so idk... Not a fan of Quentin Tarantino's movies either, but that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 am

I think they are pretty good, well very good. It makes you think if it could be like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:16 am

it is okay however i never really never got it the first and second was good but there is much better in my opinion
i did like conkers parody of it though XD
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm

the second one is best in my opinion and the first one doesnt get good untill the middle and the last one hell the last 30 min is the only good part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people really like The Matrix movies?   Why do people really like The Matrix movies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people really like The Matrix movies?
Page 1 of 1