This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 release date confirmed

Go down 
+4
Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
TRF
Stigma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Killzone 3 release date confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Comes out February 22, 2011 in the US, February 29 elsewhere, Japan - N/A.

http://www.vgreleases.com/ps3/ReleaseDate-62530.aspx

Killzone 3 release date confirmed Killzone-3-cover-art
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 pm

I gotta say, this game looks pretty awesome. I couldn't get into Killzone 2, but I'm thinking about trying it again and maybe I'll like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

I loved the KZ2 MP and this one looked even better. And that cover art is sick.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:11 pm

TRF wrote:
I gotta say, this game looks pretty awesome. I couldn't get into Killzone 2, but I'm thinking about trying it again and maybe I'll like it.

When did you play Kz2? Multiplayer used to be amazing, then MW2 came out...Anyways i'm pretty hyped myself right now. Loving it's February release date, plenty to keep me happy until Gears 3 out.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 am

Its nice to see that there is now gonna be a killzone game with colour in it,not just shades of grey

Colour>Grittyness imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Its nice to see that there is now gonna be a killzone game with colour in it,not just shades of grey

Colour>Grittyness imo

Depends on the game though. Lol a bunch of purples and stuff in Killzone would look wierd
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am

Arbiteris wrote:

Colour>Grittyness imo

No, not really, gritty games look better than those that look like rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 am

The game looks very impressive. This will hopefully sell better than Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Excellent. Good release date choice. Gives the developers a few months to add some content or something in it to surpass Reach. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

is their anyone else here that thinks that GG should just forget about 3D and start working on 2 player co op
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am

resistance354 wrote:
is their anyone else here that thinks that GG should just forget about 3D and start working on 2 player co op

Yes I definately think so.
Really, how many people have 3D tv's?
Co-op would be awesome for Killzone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 am

resistance354 wrote:

They arent putting 2 player co-op in KZ3?Wow thats BS.Who would take 3D over a option that gamers love and use in most big shooters called co-op?

GG,you better get your mind straight and stop listening to Sony about the 3D crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 am

DemonWolf wrote:
resistance354 wrote:

Not only would it be awesome, it's one of those games that it would work perfectly with! You were ALWAYS with atleast one squad member. It's so stupid that they dont...
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
resistance354 wrote:

Not only would it be awesome, it's one of those games that it would work perfectly with! You were ALWAYS with atleast one squad member. It's so stupid that they dont...

TBH Co-op should be standard in all FPS's. Kind of like how multiplayer is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
resistance354 wrote:

TBH Co-op should be standard in all FPS's. Kind of like how multiplayer is.

I dont think MP should be standard. But if the campaign would work with coop, then it should be in there.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

When did you play Kz2? Multiplayer used to be amazing, then MW2 came out...Anyways i'm pretty hyped myself right now. Loving it's February release date, plenty to keep me happy until Gears 3 out.
I only played a little bit of the Killzone 2 campaign. The demo, actually. It just didn't sell me, but now I'm thinking of renting it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

I only played a little bit of the Killzone 2 campaign. The demo, actually. It just didn't sell me, but now I'm thinking of renting it.

Don't bother, the campaign got really tedious in the last few levels. And the multiplayer is a broken piece of crap now because everyone plays it like it's COD since MW2 came out. Nothing but spawn camping and grenade spamming. It used to be really good though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:41 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Don't bother, the campaign got really tedious in the last few levels. And the multiplayer is a broken piece of crap now because everyone plays it like it's COD since MW2 came out. Nothing but spawn camping and grenade spamming. It used to be really good though.

I thought the campaign was very good. Fun and never really a dull moment.
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Same here, i haven't played the multiplayer for a while tho, so i don't know how thats looking now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 am

LittleBigGeek wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Same here, i haven't played the multiplayer for a while tho, so i don't know how thats looking now.

When I had KZ2 the multiplayer was very fun. I liked how it changed game modes every 5 minutes too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 release date confirmed   Killzone 3 release date confirmed Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 release date confirmed
Page 1 of 1