This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII

Go down 
+15
Lord_Orpheo
Noelol
ghost23
Diplo
Alan1994
Pickles
Inuboy1000
optimusprime
lightlamp
TRF
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
handkerchief
Pein
DarK
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Look, in no way am i saying the PS3 is better then the Xbox 360, or even saying it is good for that matter, so unless having a different opinion then you is trolling, i think i am safe.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 am

I had actually assumed Japanese PS3 Fanboys were less extreme than those in the States. Guess I was wrong. Gotta love those crazy fanboys. lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 am

pifarm wrote:
TRF wrote:
I think it's safe to say that even the diehard PS3 fanboys aren't psychotic like these people are.

its the cultural differences.

Honor is huge with them, backstabbing in corporate levels could lead to murders, so when this happens, a lot of people feel as they have been deceived and dishonored.

Wait, they're japanese?

Anyways, this is just the vidya. People are NOT meant to get death threats over it.

I don't know what these fags are bitching about anyways.

It's not liking Square Enix is gonna delete all their trophies or something. They still have the game.

They need to chill the fuck out.

Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:40 am

Why are they getting mad? Why now 2 years after the announcement and months after the game came out, almost a year in Japan
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 am

TRF wrote:

All joking aside, I do agree with you. People here seem to bash PS3 fans too much here I've noticed.

You are on a forum called XBOX Republic.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 am

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
pifarm wrote:
Oh i see how this is going to work, I joined today, and my opinion isnt the exact same as yours, so i must be a troll eh.

look, i am not a PS3 fanboy, nor would i want to be, what im saying is, you cant judge cultural differences for every person who loves an object too much for no reason.

I give you some credit your slightly better than the other 4 chan retards.
He hasn't even been here a full week and you're already chasing him off the forums for having a different opinion. What a guy, what a guy. You represent everything that was wrong with the Republic. Most people changed for the better, but I guess you remained the same.

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

All joking aside, I do agree with you. People here seem to bash PS3 fans too much here I've noticed.

Yeah. Spread the love of Xbox. brah. Extinguish the hate, man.

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 Haight-hippie

Last edited by TRF on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:44 am

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

The PS3 fanboys must lay down there arms then there will be peace
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Everyone needs to "lay down their arms". You seriously need to see how nerdy it looks from the outside when fanboys argue sales and games libraries and post news that supports their console. It's sickening, really. The DnD nerds get more ass than those fanboys.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 am

TRF wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Everyone needs to "lay down their arms". You seriously need to see how nerdy it looks from the outside when fanboys argue sales and games libraries and post news that supports their console. It's sickening, really. The DnD nerds get more ass than those fanboys.
Oh dont lie TRF you are also a fanboy admit it
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh dont lie TRF you are also a fanboy admit it
Nope. I prefer the PS3, but I love my 360 as well. Halo 3 and Left 4 Dead are two of my favorite shooters this gen, and I love the Fable series (I'm getting Fable III Collector's Edition . . . so psyched for that!). I'll admit, I sometimes get into discussion/debates where I'm on the PS3 side, and I do think Sony is a great corporation (and Microsoft's gaming division isn't), but I still love all the consoles.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:06 am

TRF wrote:

I prefer the PS3. I'll admit. I'm on the PS3 side, and I do think Sony is a great corporation

Fanboy! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:

I prefer the PS3. I'll admit. I'm on the PS3 side, and I do think Sony is a great corporation

Fanboy! Surprised

ITS REALLY LIKE IM WATCHING FOX NEWS
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

pifarm wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Fanboy! Surprised

ITS REALLY LIKE IM WATCHING FOX NEWS
Hey i didnt edit anything.....just put the parts that were interesting in the quote. Besides there's nothing like a little smear campaign against TRF to get you going
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

pifarm wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:
I think it's safe to say that even the diehard PS3 fanboys aren't psychotic like these people are.

I assumed that it was a diehard PS3 fan making the death threat.All the signs point to it
Hows dustbowl university doing?

I think you have a case of the fanboy

also, use a space after a punctuation mark silly.

FOR YOUR HEALTH!

That shit pains me too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Wow. That's too far.

They're all weeboo (excuse the mispelling) ps3 fanboys.

I'm sure most other ps3 fanboys aren't that bad..... I hope Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 pm

um these are Japanese people, they cant physically be weaboos.

either way i hate weaboos as much as fanyboys though.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 pm

TRF wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TRF wrote:

I assumed that it was a diehard PS3 fan making the death threat.All the signs point to it
Hows dustbowl university doing?
I'm sorry, but even a diehard PS3 fan wouldn't do that . . . these are fucking psychopaths. Either that or people are taking it way too seriously.

pifarm wrote:
Oh i see how this is going to work, I joined today, and my opinion isnt the exact same as yours, so i must be a troll eh.

look, i am not a PS3 fanboy, nor would i want to be, what im saying is, you cant judge cultural differences for every person who loves an object too much for no reason.
Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 4658173916_ac7453bd77_z

There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy. I think you are trying to justify idiocarcy from fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

pifarm wrote:
TRF wrote:

its the cultural differences.

Honor is huge with them, backstabbing in corporate levels could lead to murders, so when this happens, a lot of people feel as they have been deceived and dishonored.

I see this as more of a prejudice. Thinking that a Japanese game should not and could not ever be on a American-made console. Considering that most of the world secretely hates America for one reason or another, I can see this being the case.

If FFXIII made it's way to the Wii I doubt Japanese people would piss their pants about it.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Alan1994 wrote:

If FFXIII made it's way to the Wii I doubt Japanese people would piss their pants about it.

If FFXIII got ported to the Wii I'm sure most would just laugh. Imagine the horrible graphic & audio comparisons that would be done. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

If FFXIII got ported to the Wii I'm sure most would just laugh. Imagine the horrible graphic & audio comparisons that would be done. cyclops

Couldn't be any worse than the X360 port. Except maybe for the resolution.

Point made, Japanese people are pissing their pants and giving death threats over a year late inferior X360 version that should have made it's way to Japan day one.

Don't care anyhow, the game was absolute shit. Linear, boring, easy...almost everything bad they would have made FFXIII...only thing missing is that it isn't a Kinect title.

Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Alan1994 wrote:

Don't care anyhow, the game was absolute shit. Linear, boring, easy...almost everything bad they would have made FFXIII...only thing missing is that it isn't a Kinect title.
would you expect anything more from the final fantasy series?

or JRPGs in general?
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 pm

pifarm wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

would you expect anything more from the final fantasy series?

or JRPGs in general?

FF7 was amazing. Because it WASN'T as linear or boring as the new generation of FF games.

But yes I agree. WRPGs like Mass Effect, Fable, and Dragon Age totally blow away FF games.
Back to top Go down
defenestrate_me

defenestrate_me

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

pifarm wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

or JRPGs in general?

Didn't stop Lost Odyssey from being the best RPG this generation. And don't give me some metacritic crap.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Didn't stop opinions man

and Lost Odyssey doesn't sound anything like Mass Effect 2, you must be confused
Back to top Go down
defenestrate_me

defenestrate_me

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 pm

pifarm wrote:
Didn't stop opinions man

and Lost Odyssey doesn't sound anything like Mass Effect 2, you must be confused

Well you CLAIMED that you shouldn't expect much from JRPG's. But let's be honest, since when does a game being from a certain country make it of any less quality? Derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII   Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoichi Wada Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FFXIII
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next