This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enslaved 360/PS3

Go down 
+2
Inuboy1000
optimusprime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 am

made by ninja theory (heavenly sword), out october 5th keep an eye on this game a lot of websites think it could be the sleeper hit of the year

I can honestly say I have never been sucked into a game as fast as I was by Enslaved. I didn't leave my seat once while we were playing and the three hours were up seemingly very quickly. Within one minute I was hooked on the gameplay; within half an hour I was hooked on the characters and the world. Whether it was climbing around a damaged and disintegrating plane as it hurtled to the ground, swinging from pillars and branches to get to an enemy turret, sprinting from a giant mechanical dog with my heart in my mouth or just watching the characters converse, Enslaved had me completely captivated and I felt genuinely upset when it was time to stop playing.

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-enslaved-odyssey-to-the-west-183158.phtml

Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 am

This sounds like a good game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
optimusprime
optimusprime

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

and castlevania lord of shadows is out the same day, i'll probably trade in a few older games so i can both
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 pm

I hate to admit it but I'm anticipating this a bit more than Reach. lol

I know I'd prefer Reach but I'm more intrigued by this game at the moment. I mean, it looks similar to Jak N Daxter/Uncharted. Neither games I'm that keen on but there's something about it that looks so addictive, maybe it's because I don't have any game like it on my library it appears more appealing.
Well all that I know is I'm getting neither Reach or this game at launch. There's no point. I barely have enough time to play the games I bought recently, let alone complete them and a whole new game!

But yeah, awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Game looks hella good.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

optimusprime wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

and castlevania lord of shadows is out the same day, i'll probably trade in a few older games so i can both

lol im also getting both of those games.anyway the game looks great and its from the guys that made heavenly sword,that game was amazing
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

tried the demo on euro psn, stunning. strange there is no 360 demo, hopefully tommorow as i feel this would feel more comfortable with the 360 pad.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 am

optimusprime wrote:
tried the demo on euro psn, stunning. strange there is no 360 demo, hopefully tommorow as i feel this would feel more comfortable with the 360 pad.

Nice! I really want to play it but as you said, no demo Sad I hope they release one on XBL otherwise it may not sell that well on 360. It's bad enough that it's coming out around the time when 360 users are all buying Reach and Fable III!

But nvm, I'm downloading the Quantum theory demo and the Legend Of The Guardians demo Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 am

DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

Nice! I really want to play it but as you said, no demo Sad I hope they release one on XBL otherwise it may not sell that well on 360. It's bad enough that it's coming out around the time when 360 users are all buying Reach and Fable III!

But nvm, I'm downloading the Quantum theory demo and the Legend Of The Guardians demo Razz
lol how's quantum theory? to me it looks stupid..
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 am

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

thought it was terrible, a very poor gears of war clone
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 pm

optimusprime wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

thought it was terrible, a very poor gears of war clone
Yes but much better than Dragon Age. lol did you hear that, Andrej?! Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

Just imagine Gears of War with incredibly clunky controls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved 360/PS3   Enslaved 360/PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enslaved 360/PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: