This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello resistance354 here

Go down 
+4
Arbiteris
Pein
DemonWolf
resistance354
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:43 pm

i have to agree with you guys here,if someone made a "debate" post back then,you guys would ban that guy,now everyone can come here and start debating,if the old rules applied,TRF by now would've been banned,i think this site is going downhill a bit since the old mods left in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

I like the forum better now. Before it was banhammer fucking crazy. If you had any dislikes against the 360 you were banned. Now you can actually express your full opinion. And its still a 360 forum, to discuss all 360 stuff. I like it better as a general 360 gaming forum over a "omg look at this retarded ps3 fanboy" forum.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I unbanned them chief

They can stay unless they cause any problems.

And yes,I know its a rule for us to ban people who bypassed a ban but this forum has changed sadly and most of the rules dont apply anymore.Us mods are pretty much here just to stop 4chan now
Wow. No wonder Guilty Spark, Toxic Avenger and others have left. I guess I'll be doing the same since the old rules aren't going to apply anymore. Anyway thanks for the heads up.

guilty spark left? i thought he said he will be back when summer ends?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I unbanned them chief

They can stay unless they cause any problems.

And yes,I know its a rule for us to ban people who bypassed a ban but this forum has changed sadly and most of the rules dont apply anymore.Us mods are pretty much here just to stop 4chan now
Wow. No wonder Guilty Spark, Toxic Avenger and others have left. I guess I'll be doing the same since the old rules aren't going to apply anymore. Anyway thanks for the heads up.
I'm sorry, but the old rules were bullshit. It seems like everyone is getting along nicely and the forum is running smoothly, so where is the problem?

Well this site is more like a 360 vs ps3 debate forum now that we allow it.
Exactly why I'm leaving. I can get that from any forum. This used to be a forum to take a break from that. If its not about that anymore then I can respect that but then I'll be moving on.
I think the forum has gotten better. It used to be a anti-PS3 forum, but now it's a pro-360 forum. You can like the 360 without hating the PS3. However, I'm not gonna stop you from leaving or anything.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 pm

now if master_chief leaves..what other mods are here except DW and arbiteris?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

NobleSix wrote:
Blixtstorm just shed a single tear. You forgot about him. Sad I think three mods is an acceptable number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

NobleSix wrote:

Blixt and Ghost. And thats why I think we should redo our mod list, since some aren't even active -_-
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm

TRF wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Blixtstorm just shed a single tear. You forgot about him. Sad I think three mods is an acceptable number.

blixstorm is active but he isnt that much as DW and arbiteris,if this continues,this site will be without mods,lt xplosi comes sometimes and sometimes even rarely,ghost23 does appear but the time difference is big,and he might not be in time when 4chan attacks so we basically have 2 mods,maybe 3 if you include blix
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Blixt and Ghost. And thats why I think we should redo our mod list, since some aren't even active -_-
now i think we need at least 2 or 3 more mods and i think it would be perfect in my opinion,not to mention that other members have also left,the only old members are me,kendo,noel and stigma from what i can remember,not to mention that kendo was at some point a mod but he was demodded
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

ghost is an Aussie, right? Isn't it good to have at least one person in a different time zone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm

TRF wrote:
ghost is an Aussie, right? Isn't it good to have at least one person in a different time zone?

Yeah, Ghost should stay a mod.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

Yeah I'm always online when you guys are sleeping. There are pros and cons to that. I'll be online a lot more in the next week weeks since im on term break for school. But if registration is closed then there really isn't a need for a lot of mods at all. I think MLD said he is only opening it when he is online. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Debating about console preference isn't a bad thing, and you don't even need to participate in debates.

It's better than metaphorically sticking your fingers in your ears and rolling around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello resistance354 here   Hello resistance354 here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello resistance354 here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: