This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New World Trade Center?

Go down 
+7
Invincible
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
TRF
DemonWolf
Noelol
Stigma
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

New World Trade Center? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Invincible wrote:
If some hippie punk came up to me on the street and started preaching that the government was behind the 9/11 attack, I would punch them in their goddamn face.

Sorry conspiracy theorists, but we did land on the moon, Fidel Castro did not assassinate Kennedy, and aliens did not build the pyramids. Get a fucking life.
Aliens?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Invincible wrote:
If some hippie punk came up to me on the street and started preaching that the government was behind the 9/11 attack, I would punch them in their goddamn face.

Sorry conspiracy theorists, but we did land on the moon, Fidel Castro did not assassinate Kennedy, and aliens did not build the pyramids. Get a fucking life.
Aliens?
There are some that involve aliens:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Quote :
English author and public speaker David Icke argues that reptilian, shape-shifting extraterrestrial humanoids are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. According to Icke, a reptilian global elite is behind all things that occur in the world. Icke's 2002 book Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster is focused on the 9/11 attacks. Icke's theories are rejected by 911blogger.com and other conspiracy theory sites.

Damn! The official Truthers didn't accept it Sad
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Aliens?

Yeah, some people think aliens from another planet helped ancient humans build the pyramids. The history channel has shows about it all the time.

It's funny how people aren't 100% sure how people built them so they think aliens are the obvious answer. Just crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

Someone try to debunk this Truther Video. Truthers are always convicing but their easy to debunk. Someone reply to this post with your thoughts on the video then I'll show a video debunking.

The Conspiracy theorists always conveniently leave out the pictures that show tons of debris from an airplane. Not to mention the dozens of eye witness reports that clearly state they saw a plane hit the pentagon.

That's what I can't stand about these truthers. They know they're full of shit, but they alter videos just to deceive people into believing this crap.
I watched a documentary, no one sighted it.

It would be pretty much impossible for no one to see it in a city like Washington DC....

And if you guys believe anything about conspiricies of 9/11 then you need to watch the History channel documentry about how they debunk all the conspiracy myths. And they show facts, actual facts! Its a surprise, aint it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

Someone try to debunk this Truther Video. Truthers are always convicing but their easy to debunk. Someone reply to this post with your thoughts on the video then I'll show a video debunking.

The Conspiracy theorists always conveniently leave out the pictures that show tons of debris from an airplane. Not to mention the dozens of eye witness reports that clearly state they saw a plane hit the pentagon.

That's what I can't stand about these truthers. They know they're full of shit, but they alter videos just to deceive people into believing this crap.
This video is with an F4 phantom hitting a wall made of the same material as the Pentagon.

"The wall designed to move and absorb energy" That just made this video irrelevant. And that wall is a lot thicker than the pentagon, not to mention....
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

This video is with an F4 phantom hitting a wall made of the same material as the Pentagon.

"The wall designed to move and absorb energy" That just made this video irrelevant. And that wall is a lot thicker than the pentagon, not to mention....
thats why the Plane went into the pentagon. The Wings of the Planes were so fragile that they disentigrated, and the molten chunk of the plan put a dent in the epic building known as the pentagon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New World Trade Center?   New World Trade Center? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

@Freemon