This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Lol. I have previously made a thread on Dangerous562 (so did Andrej at one point) but I have found some information about him from a lot of his friends that proves how he truly is pathetic. So I screen capped a lot of it. He says I am pathetic, yet look at the info I found. Now I did not look up this info, I was messaged this info by some guy on Youtube (presumably one of Dangerous' ex-friends). I want you guys to also see me owning him (the conversation is of me reuploading his newest video on my Kendoarchives account which only takes about a minute to do). Who is more pathetic?

Dangerous562's Comment wrote:
should'nt u be at school inuboy skipping classes are we now?
Inuboy1000's Reply wrote:
No. When I reuploaded your video I was in Workshop.
Dangerous562's Reply wrote:
so let me get this straight instead of doing work u go away for a few minutes and use whatever free time to upload more videos? lmao now i know you're pathetic.
Inuboy1000's Second Reply wrote:
Once again no. I finished all my homework and class work beforehand so they said I could go online. LMAO ynow I know you're pathetic for putting words in people's mouths.

[links removed by DemonWolf due to them containing personal information]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm

lol i was arguing back then with him but right now he ignores me LMAO!! i guess i owned him,anyway dude,dont bother with him at all
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

NobleSix wrote:
lol i was arguing back then with him but right now he ignores me LMAO!! i guess i owned him,anyway dude,dont bother with him at all
Well I can and will own the life out of him. Like I am doing right now? Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:52 pm

No offense Kendo, but you are in no position to make fun of anyone. Razz

But yeah, this guy . . . oh, man, this guy . . . Razz
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:35 am

OK... He might be a PS3 fanboy... but it's not really fair to post his personal information on here. You've already owned him, you don't need to post his personal info on here.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 pm

You are just being a dick. This is the internet, it's not that important. Just because you have a meaningless argument with someone it doesn't mean you should post their personal information.

If he bothers you to this extent, I'd say he was the one "owning" you.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Kendo... do you ever learn anything? At all?

Seriously...

"6. Any personal attacks from one user to another such as the exposing of a users actual personal information, for example address/name/etc. will not be tolerated and is banned on the spot."

You should be happy that I am in a good mood today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 pm

I do not care about his personal information. Besides its not personal if he already talked about this information prior to me posting this on here. The point is he thinks I am pathetic, yet look what he does.

Example: People posted personal info about me on Youtube and all over the internet, yet no one ever complained. So complaining about this is hypocritical.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I do not care about his personal information. Besides its not personal if he already talked about this information prior to me posting this on here. That's not the way things work. My phone number is still personal even though many people know it. The point is he thinks I am pathetic, yet look what he does. You are pathetic, if you need to post anyone's personal details on the internet over video games.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 pm

GGM wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I do not care about his personal information. Besides its not personal if he already talked about this information prior to me posting this on here. That's not the way things work. My phone number is still personal even though many people know it. The point is he thinks I am pathetic, yet look what he does. You are pathetic, if you need to post anyone's personal details on the internet over video games.
Yes it is the way things work. If someone reveals their own personal info on Youtube then anyone can have access to it, it is no longer personal. Same thing goes with the SamueltehG33k and PBone incident. Once again I do not care about his personal info.

Besides. Around the time I posted this we were fighting about how hypocritical he is (he thinks otherwise, so I was owning him).
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo... do you ever learn anything? At all?

Seriously...

"6. Any personal attacks from one user to another such as the exposing of a users actual personal information, for example address/name/etc. will not be tolerated and is banned on the spot."

You should be happy that I am in a good mood today.
Don't worry. He is not part of this forum, so that rule does not apply right now.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Doesn't matter if it was already floating around, I believe that it's immature and unnecessary to post personal information of others, especially if intended for malicious intent. "Own" him all you like, but if you're truly the better person in this argument, you would need to resort to fucking low tactics.

I'm glad most of the other people replying here seem to hold a similar opinion.

Last edited by GGM on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Kendo. I don't care how much you hate this guy. Never go as far as spreading people's personal info around.
It's not right.
You're not owning anyone by doing it. By taking it to a personal level it shows your incapabilities of owning him.
If you're caught posting any more personal details or info, I will have to take serious actions, ie: a permenant ban.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Kendo. I don't care how much you hate this guy. Never go as far as spreading people's personal info around.
It's not right.
You're not owning anyone by doing it. By taking it to a personal level it shows your incapabilities of owning him.
If you're caught posting any more personal details or info, I will have to take serious actions, ie: a permenant ban.

BOYAKACHA!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
It's not right.

Whatever. I demand this topic be deleted please.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
It's not right.

You dont have the power to demand, just to beg, and no. This topic wont be deleted.

It will be in troll graveyard, where this stuff belongs.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
It's not right.

Nope. Like Blixtstorm says, it will remain in the troll graveyard. You're getting off lightly, Kendo. You've broken the forum's rules multiple times. We're trying to have friendly discussions here and you are spreading around personal information about someone. Imagine that person was you, imagine someone spread true, perhaps very sensitive or confidential information about you! I'm sure you would not like that one bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy   Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Owning Dangerous562 the PS3 Fanboy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: