This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who the hell is AD702 ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Who the hell is AD702 ? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Dude sends me a XBL friend request, so I look at his friends list and he has Meatloaf, Jaz350z, and hellhound on his friends list. I assume he's a XBOX republic member.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:34 am

I just ignore most random friend requests. I actually have 4 or 5 people on the my friends list that I don't know, or have never played with.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I just ignore most random friend requests. I actually have 4 or 5 people on the my friends list that I don't know, or have never played with.
If one of them is named "teh j00theist", then that's me. Razz

I sent Arbiteris a message asking him if he would enable Gamertags so they show up right below our post count. Unfortunately, he's no longer an admin, so I guess I'll forward the instructions to MLD and see if he'll do it. It should prevent any future confusion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 pm

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I sent Arbiteris a message asking him if he would enable Gamertags so they show up right below our post count. Unfortunately, he's no longer an admin, so I guess I'll forward the instructions to MLD and see if he'll do it. It should prevent any future confusion. Wink

Seen as in Halo Reach you cant just join a random game, Im sure that will change. Razz

Fucking matchmaking! Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Seen as in Halo Reach you cant just join a random game, Im sure that will change. Razz

Fucking matchmaking! Mad

I never see you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah, I used to have a bunch of people I added after playing a good game of Halo 3 or L4d or something, but I recently went through and deleted them all. Im down to like 30 friends who I all know in real life or from the XBR.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

@ DarkSwarm You're from California, which is 7-9 hours behind where Im from. Very rarely we would be on the same time.

@ JubJub besides the few unknowns on my friends list I have a couple of peoples I know in the real, and the very few decent peoples that I came across on XBL, that I would want to play with again.

Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:40 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
@ DarkSwarm You're from California, which is 7-9 hours behind where Im from. Very rarely we would be on the same time.

@ JubJub besides the few unknowns on my friends list I have a couple of peoples I know in the real, and the very few decent peoples that I came across on XBL, that I would want to play with again.

Move to California.

Lake Tahoe = Snowboarding
beach = Surfing

EPIC WIN!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Move to California.

Lake Tahoe = Snowboarding
beach = Surfing

EPIC WIN!

If I wasn't such a bitch when it comes to flying I probably would! Get outta this cold and quite depressing country (well in the Autumn and Winter) that is Ireland. lol A shit load of people from where I live moved to Australia and they haven't looked back.

Although all my mates are planning on going to Vegas next summer, so I'll need to get over my fear of long distance flying before then. No
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Another one of those threads...fun! Nobody knows until someone says who is the username....like Stoney did for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

PhunkGamer wrote:
Another one of those threads...fun! Nobody knows until someone says who is the username....like Stoney did for me. Very Happy

Sturgis! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is AD702 ?   Who the hell is AD702 ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who the hell is AD702 ?
Page 1 of 1