This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL

Go down 
+3
day walker
ghost23
GeneralMLD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL Empty
PostSubject: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 am

The guide to all things Halo. It may be surprising just how deep this series goes.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00halo13

The Fall of Reach from a more broader perspective. Also features the training and missions of the Spartan II's, namely John 117.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00n36411

The different perspectives of Halo CE while both human and covenant occupied it.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 0000010

Tells the epic tale of how Master Chief made it from the ruins of Halo back to Earth for Halo 2.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00firs10

Four Spartan II's infiltrate a rebel base to get the navigation data destroyed before the Covenant get it themselves.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00010

Tells the inception and missions of the Spartan III's. Also has to do with many broader conflicts, namely a Forunner installation.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00halo15

Talks about first contact with humans and the Covenant, why the Covenant want to wipe out humanity, and the early career of Sgt. Johnson.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 0010

A short story collection of different events in the Halo universe, mainly to deliever more depth to events that we only before had the barest glimpse of.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00401p10

Graphic novel with four seperate short stories, one being how Sgt. Johnson escaped the Flood in Halo CE.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00halo16

Halo Uprising details the perspectives of two Earth civilians while the Covenant invade Earth. Also shows the Master Chief aboard the Forunner dreadnaught (the ship he is in at the end of Halo 2).

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00halo17

About 4 Spartan II's and their mission on a Forunner installation, working loosely with the Covenant to escape alive.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00300p10

Tells the story of Romeo and Dutch (from ODST) as they defend a world being attacked by the Covenant that also has a connection with the Forunners.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 00halo18

Short stories of different perspectives and times in the Halo universe.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 000hal10

Unauthorized by Microsoft and Bungie. Simply talks about the success of the Halo brand.

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL 001910

Last edited by GeneralMLD on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 am

I just bought all the Halo books. Plan on reading them during my summer break.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am

i reckon we should have a thread about the story of reach and all that alot of people say the game Destroys the books in Cannon :/
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

day walker wrote:
i reckon we should have a thread about the story of reach and all that alot of people say the game Destroys the books in Cannon :/

I have to agree to a extent. then again the book was written in 2001.........nobody thought the story would be this complex then.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow! That is a lot of Halo reading stuff. :O
I don't really read anything anymore though so nevermind... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 pm

I need to get these books.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm considering getting the Halo encyclopedia because I hate reading regular novels. Razz
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
day walker wrote:

I have to agree to a extent. then again the book was written in 2001.........nobody thought the story would be this complex then.
it does not it creates new canon that fits with old upon reading halseys Journal ( fantastic read) all of reach still fits only thing that changes is th epillar being on reach getting fixed then leaving after i believe spartan 2's Jump cheif goes on to attack and al that Very Happy all good bungie very smart
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

I've seen those at my bookstore. I read a couple page of Fall of Reach and it was good. Didn't buy it though. I dont want to be a halo nerd or something....they already thought I was a pedo for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
I've seen those at my bookstore. I read a couple page of Fall of Reach and it was good. Didn't buy it though. I dont want to be a halo nerd or something....they already thought I was a pedo for crying out loud!

Thats because you are a paedo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:10 pm

updated with picure of the rerelease of Halo the Flood.

Nice cover art and the extra content is very intriguing Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

I love the new covers for Fall of Reach and the Flood.I hope Bungie update all the novels covers

The next Halo novel is coming out Jan 4th 2011, titled "Halo: Cryptum".Be sure to check that out.Its the first novel of the Forerunner saga

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Cryptum
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 pm

also the rerelease of first strike in december Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Can't wait for Halo Cryptum, that part of the storyline looks so interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL   HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

HALO STORY/READING MATERIAL
Page 1 of 1