This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone excited about Gothic 4?

Go down 
+3
daveMastaKill
TRF
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 am

Soo... you may have heard that it's coming to Xbox 360 and PC (and ps3 but later, next year).

Just wondering if any of you plan on picking this game up or are at least anticipating it?
Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Arcania_Gothic_4_Screenshot
Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Gothic10
Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Gothic11
Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Gothic4_02

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!Anyone excited about Gothic 4? HypeTrain
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 am

I would be, but there have been so many lousy ports of WRPGs to the 360 from the PC that I'm afraid to see what mess it will become (ex. Risen, Divinity II).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 am

Never heard of it Razz looks cool though
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:03 am

Its more or less like Risen. Risen at his core is a very good game on the PC. But cuz of the shitload of glitches and bugs on the 360 drops short on the list of must buy games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 am

TRF wrote:
I would be, but there have been so many lousy ports of WRPGs to the 360 from the PC that I'm afraid to see what mess it will become (ex. Risen, Divinity II).

In a supermarket I picked up a 360 magazine and had a quick look inside. They were pretty damn positive about the game.
I don't think it will be as bad as previous ports.

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Never heard of it Razz looks cool though
lol it will be awesome!

daveMastaKill wrote:
Its more or less like Risen. Risen at his core is a very good game on the PC. But cuz of the shitload of glitches and bugs on the 360 drops short on the list of must buy games.

Yeah, I was tempted to pick up Risen a short while back (for 360) but there were so many negative things said about it that I was too concerned to go and buy it.
It's a shame because the game looks amazing. And tbh Bully Scholarshup Edition has ridiculous amounts of bugs and I still enjoyed it, so maybe I will give that game a try at some point.

Anyway I reckon Gothic will still be better on pc but I think it could be good on the consoles, they're even spending several extra months to get the ps3 version on par with the 360/pc version. I think they wouldn't bother delaying it unless they really wanted the console versions to run just as well.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah im getting it only problem is its not connected to the other gothic games.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 am

i might get it idk,it looks like oblivon + the outstanding dragon age.looks pretty good,im kinda excited a bit..
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:18 am

i saw more stuff about this game and the great thing is that it has awesome graphics and it looks pretty solid from the gameplay i saw
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I remember the old Gothic games. Nver played them but ive heard about them. Is it like 2 worlds or Elder Scrolls?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
In a supermarket I picked up a 360 magazine and had a quick look inside. They were pretty damn positive about the game.
I don't think it will be as bad as previous ports.
I can't say I'm jumping with joy over this game, but if the game is good, then I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

I don't know about this one. Risen and Divinity II has not been great so IDK about this one. But it has 4 so I think its gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
I remember the old Gothic games. Nver played them but ive heard about them. Is it like 2 worlds or Elder Scrolls?

I believe it's got similarities to Two Worlds or Fable but it's about as awesome as Elder Scrolls Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone excited about Gothic 4?   Anyone excited about Gothic 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone excited about Gothic 4?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: