This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Your first impressions after playing Reach

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
I'm up to the seventh mission now. I think I'm almost at the end. Definitely a fun game. Gets an 8.5/10 from me so far. I played a little Matchmaking, which was good fun. I also toured the Forge World, which was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. It's a real shame/

Anyways, so far I'd give this game an 8/10, possibly an 8.5/10. Well done, Bungie.

Smaller? Are you for real?
How big did you thiink it would be?
Well the videos made it look massive, but I was really disappointed with the size. You see this massive area, but the invisible walls keep you out of a majority of it.

Dude,ive watched a vid of G4 touring the entire forge world map and its fucking huge.
I did too, but it's a lot smaller when you actually go on it. There are all of these invisible walls and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
I'm up to the seventh mission now. I think I'm almost at the end. Definitely a fun game. Gets an 8.5/10 from me so far. I played a little Matchmaking, which was good fun. I also toured the Forge World, which was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. It's a real shame/

Anyways, so far I'd give this game an 8/10, possibly an 8.5/10. Well done, Bungie.

Smaller? Are you for real?
How big did you thiink it would be?
Well the videos made it look massive, but I was really disappointed with the size. You see this massive area, but the invisible walls keep you out of a majority of it.

Dude,ive watched a vid of G4 touring the entire forge world map and its fucking huge.
I did too, but it's a lot smaller when you actually go on it. There are all of these invisible walls and stuff.

Yeah, its a lot smaller than I thought.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

Posts : 484
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : southampton uk

Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm

dont fly around forge world walk... Shocked
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Alright, I finished the campaign. I think Bungie did a really good job of tying Reach in with Halo: CE.

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by TRF on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 32
Location : In the gutter

Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:12 pm

TRF wrote:
Alright, I finished the campaign. I think Bungie did a really good job of tying Reach in with Halo 3.

Spoiler:
 

Reach with Halo 3?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:49 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alright, I finished the campaign. I think Bungie did a really good job of tying Reach in with Halo 3.

Spoiler:
 

Reach with Halo 3?
Gah, I meant CE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first impressions after playing Reach   Your first impressions after playing Reach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Your first impressions after playing Reach
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How long have you been playing fantage?
» Marvel Legends you would like to see
» Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !
» KadoKado: The only Motion-Twin game that awards tangible prizes for playing
» -2147287038 (Unspecified Error 0x80030002) I d/c after a few minutes of playing!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: