This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Galgun announced

Go down 
+7
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
Pein
Stoney
Shin_Akuma
TRF
Noelol
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

YAY!!!!!

LET THE COMMENTS BEGIN!!!

Last edited by PhunkGamer on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm the only one who thinks that shmups are awesome (aside from you, of course). I need to play more. Don't worry, I'll snag DeathSmiles eventually. The only thing keeping me from it is the fact that I play my fighting games on PS3 and I don't want to buy two arcade sticks, which I want to use for DeathSmiles.

But anyways, I really like the art style. The game looks weird, but decent.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm

TRF wrote:
I'm the only one who thinks that shmups are awesome (aside from you, of course). I need to play more. Don't worry, I'll snag DeathSmiles eventually. The only thing keeping me from it is the fact that I play my fighting games on PS3 and I don't want to buy two arcade sticks, which I want to use for DeathSmiles.

Lol wut? This is not a shmup. Its more like house of the dead or time crisis....but paedo!!
Back to top Go down

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm

PAEDO!
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

How is this a pedo game? Your not shooting little girls... it is weird though.
Back to top Go down

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:

Lol its a joke with PhunkGamer Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 am

Upskirt shot of what could be a 14 year old girl. How do the Japs come up with shit like this. Im guessing the demographic of that game will be 45 year old perverts and up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 am

nuff said
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:39 am

Why are you hating on paedos?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 pm

whatever helps 360 sell in Japan I guess................
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:45 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Upskirt shot of what could be a 14 year old girl. How do the Japs come up with shit like this. Im guessing the demographic of that game will be 45 year old perverts and up. Laughing
I think the demographic for games like this, in japan, would be 10 years old & up. I just find it weird that a country that literally sells pedophile magazines of young girls in bathing suits and other stuff has nearly 0 problems out of pedophiles, while in counties like America we can hardly keep track of all our predators.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

Lol its a joke with PhunkGamer Razz
I know...I'll go change it.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
TRF wrote:

Lol wut? This is not a shmup. Its more like house of the dead or time crisis....but paedo!!
Well, technically rails shooters ARE shmups. There are many different times. You've got the horizontal shumps, like R-Type and DeathSmiles, isometric shmups like Geometry Wars and Super Stardust HD, vertical shmups like Ikaruga and Galaga, tunnel shooters like, well, I can't think of any at the moment, and rail shooters like Time Crisis and Sin & Punishment.

But most of the "pedophile" games you play happen to be shmups, so I was just defending your like for these games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I think the demographic for games like this, in japan, would be 10 years old & up. I just find it weird that a country that literally sells pedophile magazines of young girls in bathing suits and other stuff has nearly 0 problems out of pedophiles, while in counties like America we can hardly keep track of all our predators.

That's why you guys got Chris Hansen. Razz

BTW, Japan has produced some of the sickest killers in history. Not perverts, but certainly worst. Something in that country is wrong.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

BTW, Japan has produced some of the sickest killers in history. Not perverts, but certainly worst. Something in that country is wrong.
Doesn't Japan have the lowest crime rate of any country? It could just be the lowest rate of rape. These games, however perverted they may be, are keeping perverts off the streets and from stalking real girls.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Doesn't Japan have the lowest crime rate of any country? It could just be the lowest rate of rape. These games, however perverted they may be, are keeping perverts off the streets and from stalking real girls.

They're probably getting their kicks by repeatedly playing RapeLay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Hey, as long as they're not harming real people, then I've got no problem with people playing RapeLay.

The funny thing is, what you guys say about Japan is what the media says about us Western gamers. Of course, Japanese gamers must all be pervert rapists because they play perverted games, just like how all American gamers are violent people who shoot up schools because we play Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Hey, as long as they're not harming real people, then I've got no problem with people playing RapeLay.

The funny thing is, what you guys say about Japan is what the media says about us Western gamers. Of course, Japanese gamers must all be pervert rapists because they play perverted games, just like how all American gamers are violent people who shoot up schools because we play Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty.

I've nothing against Japanese people. Its just the minority of developers that bring out quite disturbing material. GTA IV = Robbing cars, killing people but in a comical kinda way. RapeLay = stalking a family and raping them. Which one is worse?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I've nothing against Japanese people. Its just the minority of developers that bring out quite disturbing material. GTA IV = Robbing cars, killing people but in a comical kinda way. RapeLay = stalking a family and raping them. Which one is worse?
Both are bad. The only reason GTAIV's violence is "comical" is because we have an easier time laughing at hit-and-run than rape, but both are pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

What history book are you reading from? Japan having the sickest killers in history? LOL! Just look up "Worst serial killers in history" or anything similar in google. You'll get pictures, info, and body counts for all the people displayed. You wont see a single man Asian man. You'll see Americans, Ukrainians, Englishmen, and etc, but no one from an Asian country.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

What history book are you reading from? Japan having the sickest killers in history? LOL! Just look up "Worst serial killers in history" or anything similar in google. You'll get pictures, info, and body counts for all the people displayed. You wont see a single man Asian man. You'll see Americans, Ukrainians, Englishmen, and etc, but no one from an Asian country.
Virginia Tech . . . I win. Anyways, just because he's from an Asian country doesn't mean he's into that weird stuff or is even from Japan. Aren't most serial killers reclusive anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 pm

TRF wrote:

Both are bad. The only reason GTAIV's violence is "comical" is because we have an easier time laughing at hit-and-run than rape, but both are pretty bad.
I actually played Rapelay, to see what all the hubbub was about. I'm not even sure why the game was spotlighted to that extent, since there are hundreds of games similar. I guess its because it has the word "rape" in the title. Its really no different from the thousands of hentai mangas & animes that are on the internet. Its so poorly animated, that the guy's penis doesn't even penetrate sometimes, and other times it PIERCES THROUGH the female character models. XD
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm

TRF wrote:

Virginia Tech . . . I win. Anyways, just because he's from an Asian country doesn't mean he's into that weird stuff or is even from Japan. Aren't most serial killers reclusive anyway?
Virginia Tech shooter was Asian AMERICAN. I think Japan's homicide count is so low, because they have stuff like Ninja Warrior & Unbeatable Banzuke to take up people's time. My girlfriend lived in japan for a few months, she didn't even want to come back to America.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

I actually played Rapelay, to see what all the hubbub was about. I'm not even sure why the game was spotlighted to that extent, since there are hundreds of games similar. I guess its because it has the word "rape" in the title. Its really no different from the thousands of hentai mangas & animes that are on the internet. Its so poorly animated, that the guy's penis doesn't even penetrate sometimes, and other times it PIERCES THROUGH the female character models. XD
My thoughts are this: if you think rape is so disgusting, then you should spend your time trying to reduce the rate of actual rape instead of banning the portrayal of it. The same applies to anything controversial that's depicted in multimedia. STOP THE PROBLEM, NOT ITS VIRTUAL DEPICTION.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

Virginia Tech shooter was Asian AMERICAN. I think Japan's homicide count is so low, because they have stuff like Ninja Warrior & Unbeatable Banzuke to take up people's time. My girlfriend lived in japan for a few months, she didn't even want to come back to America.
I was joking about the Virginia Tech thing. I know he was American. Funny thing is, didn't he compare himself to Jesus or something? I say we ban religion just like politicians want to ban video games. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galgun announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galgun announced   Galgun announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Galgun announced
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: