This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 The most retarded anti PC gamer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 34
Location : California

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 am



"PC gaming doesn't have motion controls."

Then what is the purpose of the mouse?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

PC gaming doesn't have motion controls? What kind of reason is that? Motion controls are for casuals anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Seems to me like a parody. He's not really that stupid.....Is he?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Seems to me like a parody. He's not really that stupid.....Is he?
No, he's faking it. Windows 97? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:29 pm

lol, it's Blake, go and look at his older videos, he's faking it.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Totally faking it. Preety obvious.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 am

Jamin wrote:
Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD

Lots of people don't like PC gaming.

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 am

Wait... doesnt have motion gaming?

Didnt the Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad have the same function as the Sixaxis?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD

Lots of people don't like PC gaming.

Its not about "not liking" PC gaming, its about the fools that downplay PC gaming with ridiculous claims. Which is a trait you and TruthSettingUFree share. Look at the topic title, its not "A guy that doesnt like PC gaming", its "The most retarded Anti-PC gamer" XD
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 26
Location : America

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

i would play pc if it wasnt for all the hacking in online games.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

XenoTempest wrote:
i would play pc if it wasnt for all the hacking in online games.

You could just kick out the hackers.

It worked so well in Combat Arms.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD

Lots of people don't like PC gaming.

Its not about "not liking" PC gaming, its about the fools that downplay PC gaming with ridiculous claims. Which is a trait you and TruthSettingUFree share. Look at the topic title, its not "A guy that doesnt like PC gaming", its "The most retarded Anti-PC gamer" XD

I didn't know TSUF was like that.

That's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD

Lots of people don't like PC gaming.

Its not about "not liking" PC gaming, its about the fools that downplay PC gaming with ridiculous claims. Which is a trait you and TruthSettingUFree share. Look at the topic title, its not "A guy that doesnt like PC gaming", its "The most retarded Anti-PC gamer" XD

I didn't know TSUF was like that.

That's pretty funny.
Yeah, for some reason, TSUF absolutely HATES PC gaming. And he says crazy stuff as to why its dying, like "It hasn't has as many high rated games as the consoles."
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Lol, when I read the title, all I could think about is "Pickles" & "TheTruthSettingUFree". XD

Lots of people don't like PC gaming.

Its not about "not liking" PC gaming, its about the fools that downplay PC gaming with ridiculous claims. Which is a trait you and TruthSettingUFree share. Look at the topic title, its not "A guy that doesnt like PC gaming", its "The most retarded Anti-PC gamer" XD

I didn't know TSUF was like that.

That's pretty funny.
Yeah, for some reason, TSUF absolutely HATES PC gaming. And he says crazy stuff as to why its dying, like "It hasn't has as many high rated games as the consoles."

I don't think it's unreasonable to think PC gaming is dying it's just that sometimes people think it's dying for crazy reasons like "PC rigs cost thousands of dollars".

Most games on the PC fall under the radar and don't really stand out. Though there are a few PC games I really enjoy I'll always favor consoles for gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most retarded anti PC gamer.   The most retarded anti PC gamer. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The most retarded anti PC gamer.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I would like to know which pet are better now.
» my fravortie song.......lolololol
» Openingbook testing part 2
» Anti-engine's book
» Anti-Bajonete-Attack in the King's Indian by Mihail Marin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: