This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 The Funniest Halo Hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 28
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Find comments on articles or any site related to Halo and post them here.
This one made me laugh sooo much:

Quote :
Halo a 10/10 ? lol no. Games like CoD4 deserve a 10/10 not a generic game were your shooting aliens while jumping in mid air.

LOL!!!
That fails in so many ways:

Generic? Most games of that kind of style were inspired by Halo in the first place.
Also, since when is COD not generic?! lmao
Then he said "jumping in mid-air" which....makes no sense....
Then he epic failed on his spelling of "where" and "you're".

Here is the comment:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=264590
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 pm

I didn't laugh...but still, that guy is an idiot. You can jump and kill someone in COD too. Fail comment.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:05 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Find comments on articles or any site related to Halo and post them here.
This one made me laugh sooo much:

Quote :
Halo a 10/10 ? lol no. Games like CoD4 deserve a 10/10 not a generic game were your shooting aliens while jumping in mid air.

LOL!!!
That fails in so many ways:

Generic? Most games of that kind of style were inspired by Halo in the first place.
Also, since when is COD not generic?! lmao
Then he said "jumping in mid-air" which....makes no sense....
Then he epic failed on his spelling of "where" and "you're".

Here is the comment:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=264590
You can jump in mid-air. It's called a double-jump, but it's physically impossible to do. Trust me, I've spent hours trying to double-jump. It cannot be done. Sad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 28
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:36 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Find comments on articles or any site related to Halo and post them here.
This one made me laugh sooo much:

Quote :
Halo a 10/10 ? lol no. Games like CoD4 deserve a 10/10 not a generic game were your shooting aliens while jumping in mid air.

LOL!!!
That fails in so many ways:

Generic? Most games of that kind of style were inspired by Halo in the first place.
Also, since when is COD not generic?! lmao
Then he said "jumping in mid-air" which....makes no sense....
Then he epic failed on his spelling of "where" and "you're".

Here is the comment:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=264590
You can jump in mid-air. It's called a double-jump, but it's physically impossible to do. Trust me, I've spent hours trying to double-jump. It cannot be done. Sad

lol yees.... we've all been there Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Find comments on articles or any site related to Halo and post them here.
This one made me laugh sooo much:

Quote :
Halo a 10/10 ? lol no. Games like CoD4 deserve a 10/10 not a generic game were your shooting aliens while jumping in mid air.

LOL!!!
That fails in so many ways:

Generic? Most games of that kind of style were inspired by Halo in the first place.
Also, since when is COD not generic?! lmao
Then he said "jumping in mid-air" which....makes no sense....
Then he epic failed on his spelling of "where" and "you're".

Here is the comment:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=264590



That gave me a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 am

TRF wrote:

You can jump in mid-air. It's called a double-jump, but it's physically impossible to do. Trust me, I've spent hours trying to double-jump. It cannot be done. Sad

HA! You N00B! I have accomplished that feat years ago, double jumping is easy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 am

ahhhh CoD fanboys....
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

You can jump in mid-air. It's called a double-jump, but it's physically impossible to do. Trust me, I've spent hours trying to double-jump. It cannot be done. Sad

HA! You N00B! I have accomplished that feat years ago, double jumping is easy. Very Happy

I can double jump in real life.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 am

Pickles wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

You can jump in mid-air. It's called a double-jump, but it's physically impossible to do. Trust me, I've spent hours trying to double-jump. It cannot be done. Sad

HA! You N00B! I have accomplished that feat years ago, double jumping is easy. Very Happy

I can double jump in real life.

Thats what I said Razz
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:55 pm

That's what she said
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
That's what she said

Clever..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Funniest Halo Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Halo Hate   The Funniest Halo Hate Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Funniest Halo Hate
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» Do you hate ebay auction sniping?
» I HATE THIS SO MUCH!
» need help writing a song

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: