This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What RPG should I get?

Go down 
+7
Stigma
DarkSwarm85
Pein
TRF
Inuboy1000
Noelol
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

What RPG should I get? Empty
PostSubject: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 pm

There are alot of great RPGs that I've never touched....the only games that I have are Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey...what should I get? And it has to be on 360. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Tales of Vesperia. I heard Lost Odyssey was pretty glitchy. But Tales of Vesperia you should definitely get because of the art style, gameplay, and story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Tales of Vesperia. I heard Lost Odyssey was pretty glitchy. But Tales of Vesperia you should definitely get because of the art style, gameplay, and story.
He's saying he has both of those, so anything else BUT those.

I liked Eternal Sonata and Final Fantasy XIII. You might also want to try Resonance of Fate (it's very difficult and complicated from what I've heard). You also might like Blue Dragon, although I thought it was pretty mediocre. In the realm of western RPGs, you should definitely try Fable II, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I liked Eternal Sonata and Final Fantasy XIII. You might also want to try Resonance of Fate (it's very difficult and complicated from what I've heard). You also might like Blue Dragon, although I thought it was pretty mediocre. In the realm of western RPGs, you should definitely try Fable II, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Fallout 3.
my friend has resonance of fate..its challenging a lot like in ninja gaiden level,and later in the game its kinda difficult where you need to go
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

my friend has resonance of fate..its challenging a lot like in ninja gaiden level,and later in the game its kinda difficult where you need to go
Well RoF is challenging because of its incredibly complicated battle system. Ninja Gaiden is complicated because the enemies are REALLY hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Mass Effect, Oblivion, Dragon Age, KOTOR, there are many great ones. I reccomend these 4 to play first.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

The only recent RPG I've played is Mass Effect 1 and 2.

ME1 is okay. (still riddled with issues.)
ME2 is beast.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 pm

The only current 360 RPG I've enjoyed so far has been Fallout 3. Knights of the Old Republic is also playable on the 360, but it doesn't perform very well on it. It's a brilliant game, though, so play it any way you can.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Bioshock 1 and 2. I'd say those register as FPS RPGs

But get Fallout 3 if you can, GOTY edition, or Oblivion GOTY edition. And New Vegas comes out next month which will be beast.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 am

BLUE DRAAAAAAAAGGGGOOOONNNNNNN!!!!

Also what was Lost Odyssey like?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 am

Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:51 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

KENDO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote :
the only games that I have are Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey

Anyway, get Oblivion! Then Fable II. Then Mass Effect. Then Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

DemonWolf wrote:

Anyway, get Oblivion! Then Mass Effect. Then Mass Effect 2.Then Fable II. Then Dragon Age.

fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Anyway, get Oblivion! Then Mass Effect. Then Mass Effect 2.Then Fable II. Then Dragon Age.

fixed Smile

lol ok fair enough. But Fable II is freaking amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Pickles wrote:
Also what was Lost Odyssey like?
Better than Blue Dragon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

fixed Smile

lol ok fair enough. But Fable II is freaking amazing.

Its pretty fun, Im not very far in it. I need to start playing it again Razz
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 am

Mass Effect 1 & 2, Bioshock 1 & 2, Fable II, Fallout 3, I heard Oblivion is a good one but I havent played it yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What RPG should I get?   What RPG should I get? Empty

Back to top Go down

What RPG should I get?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: