This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
Pickles
TRF
Stigma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:32 pm

I want to play play Slayer, just regular fucking slayer. NOT TEAM DMR'S OR TEAM SNIPERS OR ELITE SLAYER OR TEAM FUCKING SWAT. You don't vote for maps, you vote for gametypes. WTF??? There's a reason almost every shooter in existence lets you pick games based by game type. I've had more fun on MW2 that this piece of shit. Halo Reach is the absolute biggest disappointment of this year. I've had to subject my self to playing team objective because the "Team Slayer" playlist is full of shit I don't want to play. And team objective would be fun if it wasn't for the faggots that use party chat despite it being a team based game.

Bungie's lazy ass better fix this, fucking scrubs only make 8 maps and 5 forge ones. And as crappy as IW is they at least bother to make maps. They made 16 maps for MW2. 8? WTF?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, I wish it was separated more. I want to show my friends Invasion on Spire, but I can't. The only one that pops up is Invasion Slayer on Spire. Also, if I want to play SWAT, I should just get to play SWAT. SWAT is worlds away from regular Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I want to play play Slayer, just regular fucking slayer. NOT TEAM DMR'S OR TEAM SNIPERS OR ELITE SLAYER OR TEAM FUCKING SWAT. You don't vote for maps, you vote for gametypes. WTF??? There's a reason almost every shooter in existence lets you pick games based by game type. I've had more fun on MW2 that this piece of shit. Halo Reach is the absolute biggest disappointment of this year. I've had to subject my self to playing team objective because the "Team Slayer" playlist is full of shit I don't want to play. And team objective would be fun if it wasn't for the faggots that use party chat despite it being a team based game.

Bungie's lazy ass better fix this, fucking scrubs only make 8 maps and 5 forge ones. And as crappy as IW is they at least bother to make maps. They made 16 maps for MW2. 8? WTF?

Reach came with forge world.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Hmm.... that sucks.
I guess you've got to wait for updates or patches or something. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

MW2 didn't ship with that many maps. They released a shit ton of overpriced maps though.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 pm

I wonder if they will release something like what MW2 has.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:15 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
I wonder if they will release something like what MW2 has.

MS doesn't want anymore bad publicity then they already have. If they release DLC it's going to be 800 points at most.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

MW2 didn't ship with that many maps. They released a shit ton of overpriced maps though.

Yes, it shipped with 16, then it came out with more via DLC. I hate MW2, but at least they came out with a good number of maps. Also, 2 of those maps are only for big battles, so in a regular 4 on 4 you will only get to play on 6 real maps (2 of which are remakes) and 4 crappy forge maps only made to boost the total map count.

http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/mw2/multiplayer/maps/
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:45 am

So the matchmaking is like Modern Warfare 2 eh? Damn I need to find a good shooter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 am

Yeah i must agree reach online is sluggish an not perfect, but it will be fix soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach matchmaking is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!
Page 1 of 1