This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Maybe I should have put the disc in myself instead of letting my brother do it. My copy of Battlefield: Bad Company is now scratched like fucking hell. You know what, there is nothing I can do about it now. I might as well sell it for Bad Company 2 (or have it fixed at Bullmoose) and just buy it on Games on Demand. I am pissed right now. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Bad Company 2 has a much better multiplayer, but inferior single player. Sell it and get Bad Company 2, or if you prefer more close-quarters gameplay, then get the new Medal of Honor.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 pm

TRF wrote:
Bad Company 2 has a much better multiplayer, but inferior single player. Sell it and get Bad Company 2, or if you prefer more close-quarters gameplay, then get the new Medal of Honor.
I don't really care about what kind of shooter I play. As long as I can shoot. Looks like I am getting both.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Neutral

Why didn't you save it to the harddrive? I do that with most of my games. Then if I'm not playing them much or I've gotten bored of them I delete them.
Anyway, if you're that desperate just get BBC2. It's better.
Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Neutral

Why didn't you save it to the harddrive? I do that with most of my games. Then if I'm not playing them much or I've gotten bored of them I delete them.
Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.
I've bought five so far (Bad Company 2, Just Cause 2, Splinter Cell, RDR, and Reach), and have played at least fourteen (I rented Bayonetta, White Knight Chronicles, God of War III, Dante's Inferno, Deadly Premonition, Final Fantasy XIII, Heavy Rain, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and The Forgotten Sands). That's not counting downloadable games (the only new game I played was Limbo).
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Neutral

Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.
Only new game I played this year so far was Bioshock 2. I could get that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Neutral

Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.
I've bought five so far (Bad Company 2, Just Cause 2, Splinter Cell, RDR, and Reach), and have played at least fourteen (I rented Bayonetta, White Knight Chronicles, God of War III, Dante's Inferno, Deadly Premonition, Final Fantasy XIII, Heavy Rain, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and The Forgotten Sands). That's not counting downloadable games (the only new game I played was Limbo).

Damn you!! Razz

Well I've played BBC2, Just Cause 2, God Of War 3 and probably a few more. But yeah... I only own Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake.

No gamer Sad
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Neutral

Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.

Damn you!! Razz

Well I've played BBC2, Just Cause 2, God Of War 3 and probably a few more. But yeah... I only own Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake.

No gamer Sad
You got that right bub! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Neutral

Or Halo Reach.
Or something.
Get some 2010 game!
I've got 3 so far.

Damn you!! Razz

No gamer Sad
You got that right bub! Twisted Evil

Says the person who not only doesn't own any games of this year, has only played one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware   Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company is Scratched! Damn Hardware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos-
Jump to: