This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way

Go down 
+3
Stigma
TRF
Freemon34'
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way Empty
PostSubject: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Starcraft 2 has been heavily critisized because it was split into 3 games. well it seems that infamous 2 will be the same way. All we've seen is a good campaign, no evil. They said we could alter the "starting Cole" meaning that they're forcing us to be good cole at the beginning. They better let us start out as Evil Cole because being Evil was how I first beat the game!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 am

Link? How do you know it will be split up into three games? I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:32 pm

TRF wrote:
Link? How do you know it will be split up into three games? I don't believe you.
I said thatit was a theory of mine. I also said 2 games for infamous 2. I haven't seen any Evil Gameplay, and they have always refused to reply to the question "Will we be able to play as Evil Cole from the very beginning of the game?"
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
I said thatit was a theory of mine. I also said 2 games for infamous 2. I haven't seen any Evil Gameplay, and they have always refused to reply to the question "Will we be able to play as Evil Cole from the very beginning of the game?"
I HIGHLY doubt it will be split up into two games. What's the point of "choosing your side" if you have to buy a separate game just to play your side?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt it will be split up into two games. What's the point of "choosing your side" if you have to buy a separate game just to play your side?
SP likes money Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
SP likes money Razz
Yeah, but they have the integrity to not completely fuck over their audience like that. The only reason Starcraft II was split up into three parts is because the company behind it is called Activision-Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
SP likes money Razz
Yeah, but they have the integrity to not completely fuck over their audience like that. The only reason Starcraft II was split up into three parts is because the company behind it is called Activision-Blizzard
Isn't sony known for cutting corners xD
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
SP likes money Razz
Totally. Uncharted 2, God of War III, Heavy Rain . . . they all felt incredibly unfinished. They couldn't even get the graphics down. Razz
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm

TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
SP likes money Razz
Totally. Uncharted 2, God of War III, Heavy Rain . . . they all felt incredibly unfinished. They couldn't even get the graphics down. Razz
Well look, linux, PS2 compatibility, etc.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
TRF wrote:
SP likes money Razz
Well look, linux, PS2 compatibility, etc.
I would hardly call that cutting corners. I'm sorry if you were one of the five people that used Linux on PS3. Cutting corners is when you take shortcuts in the process of making your product, not removing things afterward for valid reasons (although the PS2 compatibility reasons suck; I'm buying that add-on anyway).
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:48 pm

how about MAG making you buy extra characters
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's the developer's issue, not Sony's. What game doesn't have DLC?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's the developer's issue, not Sony's. What game doesn't have DLC?

Actually that is Sony's issue, they are the publisher.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

Actually that is Sony's issue, they are the publisher.
Yeah, but every game has DLC, and I'm pretty sure the developer decides what DLC they make.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Captain Doodle wrote:
Starcraft 2 has been heavily critisized because it was split into 3 games. well it seems that infamous 2 will be the same way. All we've seen is a good campaign, no evil. They said we could alter the "starting Cole" meaning that they're forcing us to be good cole at the beginning. They better let us start out as Evil Cole because being Evil was how I first beat the game!

Nothing can and nothing will ever replace Star Craft 2. That's like saying Warcraft 3 can be replaced with another game. Or Modern Warfare 2 will replace Counter-Strike. Games like those just won't die for a while.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

Nothing can and nothing will ever replace Star Craft 2. That's like saying Warcraft 3 can be replaced with another game. Or Modern Warfare 2 will replace Counter-Strike. Games like those just won't die for a while.
No, he's comparing it to Starcraft II because it was split into three campaigns, all being sold separately, and he thinks the same will happen for inFAMOUS 2, which I don't think it will.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 am

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Captain Doodle wrote:

No, he's comparing it to Starcraft II because it was split into three campaigns, all being sold separately, and he thinks the same will happen for inFAMOUS 2, which I don't think it will.

Blizzard is selfish and all there games are expensive. They sell there stuff like MW2 with a 60 dollar price tag.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I hope the story changes more in inFAMOUS 2 then the first depending on your actions. In the first the only thing that really changes is your powers.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Yea, I was pretty pissed of StarCraft 2 is separated into 3 sections.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Teckno wrote:

Really?I love the idea

30 mission campaign for each faction and each faction gets their own game.so instead of having 60 missions in total that brodd wars and SC1 had, there is 90 missions in total.More missions=more story and fun

Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Really?I love the idea

30 mission campaign for each faction and each faction gets their own game.so instead of having 60 missions in total that brodd wars and SC1 had, there is 90 missions in total.More missions=more story and fun

Remember, you're spending 120$ just for the continuation of the campaign. Brood Wars was a looooongggggg time ago. DVD memory fit a lot more now. They could fit 90 campaign missions into 1 disk. The mission maps weren't large anyway. Even if it didn't fit, they could always add another disks. All this shows is that they're money hungry bastards.

infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way Rip_off_marquee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way   infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way Empty

Back to top Go down

infamous 2 may be the next starcraft 2 in a way
Page 1 of 1