This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!!

Go down 
+12
Pickles
Noelol
Teckno
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
Alan1994
TRF
Pein
Stoney
Frank2368
DemonWolf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!!   Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Covenant>>>Chimera

Covenant have a good back story and characters.They arent your typical "rarr!!!" aliens.Chimera are just generic aliens who would get their ass's kicked by The Covenant

Hell,the FLOOD are better than the chimera

Screw you resistance fangirls!lol

Covenant = generic lame ass space aliens who fly in ships. NO DEPTH

Lol,the covenant have a huge backstory and characters,hows that "No depth"?Tell me the origin and back story of the chimera.Oh thats right,tehre is none.Im sorry,but it looks like mastercheif is teabagging your precious Resistance lol

Covenant are lame and boring. Master Chief is a gay space marine with no personality.

LOL!! That's kinda true.

Frank2368 wrote:
LMFAO Reshitstain.
LMFAO Fable. (Marriage and potential to get STDS? WTF LOLOLOL)

Shitty franchises.

F*CK YOU!!!!!!! EPIC FRANCHISES!

Arbiteris wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
LMFAO Reshitstain.
LMFAO Fable. (Marriage and potential to get STDS? WTF LOLOLOL)

Shitty franchises.

yea I agree

Halo 4 LIFE!!!

No I disagree.

GOD OF WAR 4 LIFE.... actually no... all 3
4 (soon to be 5) games are the same thing.... Rolling Eyes You'd think there'd be at least some improvement other than graphics from one generation to the next.
I got bored a few hours into GOW 1.
I got bored a few more hours into GOW Coo.
I got bored under an hour into GOW 3.

I'm not even going to try GOW2 or GOW Ghost Of Sparta.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!!   Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 am

I love this topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!!   Official Xbox Republic Debating Topic!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 am

DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Reapers > Chimera and Covenant

Anywho......Watch all of this video. Remember its all in-game, real time footage. Sony Santa Monica have confirmed that. Uncharted 2 however uses the same technique as Alan Wakes, uses their game engine but pre-rendered.