This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You guys should do a podcast

Go down 
+3
Arbiteris
Stoney
optimusprime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

You guys should do a podcast Empty
PostSubject: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 pm

MLD and the other main guys around here, i think it would be good. you wouldnt run out of topics to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I noticed Lord Orpheo is doing a podcast with Wip3ou7 on Ironstar website. Post link when its up Orpheo if you see this.

As for people on here, maybe DW TRF and that can do one. Have some live debates. Might aswel add HJ just in case there is any Halo hate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I noticed Lord Orpheo is doing a podcast with Wip3ou7 on Ironstar website. Post link when its up Orpheo if you see this.

As for people on here, maybe DW TRF and that can do one. Have some live debates. Might aswel add HJ just in case there is any Halo hate. Smile

Yup

No one hates on halo without dealing with me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yup

No one hates on halo without dealing with me Very Happy

True dat
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

a proper podcast, xbox republic podcast not just a couple of guys from here doing there own thing. now that mld doesnt youtube console war stuff much now i think a couple of podcasts a month would do nicely with you guys joining in.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm

I'll do a podcast if you want. I've got some experience. Maybe get Alan1994 to help, he's pretty smart.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

360gamercast is a good example/template, should give it a listen. they have american and uk/european people on there, its very funny at times.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Me? Why me? I'm useless Razz

Would be cool though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 am

This would be epic!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 am

Im down Razz I think...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys should do a podcast   You guys should do a podcast Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys should do a podcast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: