This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are fags doing with your lives?

Go down 
+10
TRF
MrPink
Boba_Fett
Noelol
Arbiteris
popjack88
ghost23
DemonWolf
Pickles
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

What are fags doing with your lives? Empty
PostSubject: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 am

If you're in school, tell us what you're gonna do after graduation.

If you have a job, tell us what you plan to do with your life.

Me? I'm a Senior in High school and I'm gonna be a motherfucking artist when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 am

I know what you mean. I hate all these questions. And hate how we're kinda rushed. Just on my first year of college we were already getting told about which universities to go to. I mean Fuck Off!! We've got 2 years before we need to go to college.

I've got no idea what I want to do and I'm constantly being hassled by teachers and stuff, asking me what I want to do and all that crap.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:27 am

I got 1 year until Uni. Hopefully I can get into this business/commerce degree that i'm looking at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 am

I am a sophomore in high school, and I plan on skipping my Junior and Senior years doing PSEO, which is taking college classes so I can get my degree in fire science and then become a firefighter. And eventually get a general business degree, because you can do anything with a business degree.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I am a sophomore in high school, and I plan on skipping my Junior and Senior years doing PSEO, which is taking college classes so I can get my degree in fire science and then become a firefighter. And eventually get a general business degree, because you can do anything with a business degree.

Whats sophomore?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Last year of secondary/high school, going to go to collage, probably for something related to music production.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I am a 3rd year in HS.

I plan to join the airforce one day.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Im a freshman(i think they call it that).

I plan on either going into the malitary or be some sort of scientist.Not sure yet

One bad thing about being in the military is tha they dont give you your pension until age 65.Meaning if you in the military and retire at age 50, you need to have some scource of income until age 65.

Stupid goverment......
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Imma freshmen and I dont know what to do...

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Skipper... Razz

ghost23 wrote:

Whats sophomore?
2nd year of high school.

Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Well I just finished high school and i'm going to college for Computer Forensics. I bought my monster of a laptop two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 pm

What are fags doing with your lives? Marinestheniloled
Back to top Go down
MrPink
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
MrPink

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Pickles wrote:

Oh god.
I can't believe I laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Pickles wrote:

Don't let Treyarch or Infinity ward see this! Last thing we need is akimbo rocket launchers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:18 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Whats sophomore?

10th grade. 2nd year of high school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 pm

! wrote:
Imma freshmen and I dont know what to do...

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Skipper... Razz

Ha, fuck high school though. I am never going to need to know fucking calc or anything. They teach you skills you wont need. Thats why I think after like a year or two of high school you should go to school focusing on your profession of choice.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm not positive on what I want to do with my life, so I plan on sampling a ton of electives throughout my high school career. I'm thinking either journalism (something to do with either movies or tech), or marketing.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Whats sophomore?

10th grade. 2nd year of high school.

I am a sophomore too but I want to do graphic design
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 pm

lol at the topic title. Fag has a completely different meaning where I come from. Razz

I graduated High school in 2002. I'm a chef now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

Invincible wrote:
lol at the topic title. Fag has a completely different meaning where I come from. Razz

Really? Thats awesome. Culinary arts has always interested me. Do you work for a restaurant?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 am

Invincible wrote:

I'd hardly call working the fryer at McDonald's being a chef.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Really? Thats awesome. Culinary arts has always interested me. Do you work for a restaurant?

Yeah, I've been cooking in restaurants for 10 years now.

TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:

How dare you. I'll have you know I am the sr. frosty machine operator at Wedny's. I worked my ass off to get where I am today.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm

TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Quote :
How dare you. I'll have you know I am the sr. frosty machine operator at Wedny's. I worked my ass off to get where I am today.

jocolor
I wanna work there....frosties pwn....big time.
Back to top Go down
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Diplo

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am

Im in Grade 10 en rout to become a sound engineer

FUCK DICK SHIT ASS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 am

! wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Quote :

jocolor
I wanna work there....frosties pwn....big time.

You got that right....frosties are fucking delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are fags doing with your lives?   What are fags doing with your lives? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are fags doing with your lives?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next