This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!

Go down 
+6
TRF
ZeInFormer
Noelol
Alan1994
ghost23
DemonWolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! Empty
PostSubject: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:03 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 am

haha what a legend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 am

Hahaha wow, lol thats awesome. They should really make Half Life 3 though.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

They will when we stop making fat jokes about Gabe Newell. Which won't happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

I like his shirt...
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Please Valve! I want HL 3!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

They will when we stop making fat jokes about Gabe Newell. Which won't happen anytime soon.
Neither will Gabe's diet. D'oh!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Damnet TRF, you just delayed HL3 by 6 months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Damnet TRF, you just delayed HL3 by 6 months.

Well we wont be getting HL3 in my life time...
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 am

I think the reason Molyneux wants them to make HL3 is because they want Gabe to go back to his retarded fanboy ways of saying BS like "The Cell is too hard" or "All games that appear on [Ps3] are horrible". I was so happy when Gearbox called Valve a fanboy company outload.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 am

Eiffel 65 wrote:
I think the reason Molyneux wants them to make HL3 is because they want Gabe to go back to his retarded fanboy ways of saying BS like "The Cell is too hard" or "All games that appear on [Ps3] are horrible". I was so happy when Gearbox called Valve a fanboy company outload.

Or he could just want it because Half Life is fun? No, that's too logical.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:

Its Molyneux, if its not from MS or only on an MS platform he doesn't want it. While he makes good games, I don't like him as an individual.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:

Its Molyneux, if its not from MS or only on an MS platform he doesn't want it. While he makes good games, I don't like him as an individual.

Dude, the guy in the video is 6 years old. It's not Peter Molyneux.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:

Dude, the guy in the video is 6 years old. It's not Peter Molyneux.

But it's his son so you know Peter threatened him with the belt

I don't like Molyneux either, Eiffel.

He hypes his games to hell.

What a dick.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 am

Eiffel65 wrote:
blowing shit way out of purportions Shocked
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:

lol ur thinking way too hard over a vid of a kid requesting a video game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!   Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3! Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Molyneux Gets His Son To Demand HALF LIFE 3!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: