This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3.........so much fail.

Go down 
+6
Freemon34'
Noelol
Teckno
Arbiteris
TRF
DemonWolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Ps3.........so much fail. Empty
PostSubject: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Generalmld's new vid, backing up some of Solidrev's points while also giving his views on the way it's going for the two systems.

Great vid, I like these long 9minute ones. Razz

But yeah, I agree with mld.. Him and solidrev should both share the ps3 fanboy ownage!
Sure, Solidrev is probably still a ps3 gamer at heart but he wants to anger these fanboys as much as mld. So imagine the double ownage, Mld & Solidrev. Hell, triple ownage with Zephyrnix too!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

He's comparing a $60 game in a blockbuster franchise with a $100 peripheral? That makes a lot of sense.

I've gotta say though, when MLD said that PS3 owners who played multiplayer games on their PS3 were losers who liked mediocrity, it actually did get a slight rise out of me.

DOESN'T MAKE ME A FANBOY.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 pm

He said alot of stuff just to get the fanboys going.Dont take everything in MLD's vids seriously, they are for reactions
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:14 pm

In all honesty, I see a lot more Move videos on tv then Kinect. A LOT MORE
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Red-Nose wrote:
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Teckno wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Teckno wrote:

Well maybe because Move just launched and Microsoft is busy marketing Halo Reach right now and it would be stupid to market to big items at once. They focus all their attention of Reach. Now that Reach is out, expect a lot more Kinect marketing.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

TRF wrote:
He's comparing a $60 game in a blockbuster franchise with a $100 peripheral? That makes a lot of sense.

I've gotta say though, when MLD said that PS3 owners who played multiplayer games on their PS3 were losers who liked mediocrity, it actually did get a slight rise out of me.

Pffft. Fanboy...
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Pffft. Fanboy...
Pfft, different breeds of PC fanboys lol
Ps3.........so much fail. Fanboys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm

TRF wrote:

FANBOY
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Pffft. Fanboy...
LMAO @ Linux fanboys seeing Microsoft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm

! wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Pffft. Fanboy...

Lol and true, too.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
! wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Pffft. Fanboy...

Lol and true, too.

Well with windows I think it is okay. But when it comes to their console. Yeah you can get fucked over. I prefer windows over any other OS
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
! wrote:
Eiffel 65 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Pffft. Fanboy...

Lol and true, too.

Well with windows I think it is okay. But when it comes to their console. Yeah you can get fucked over. I prefer windows over any other OS
The only thing I'll get that is Linux-based is a handheld that lets you play emulators and all that stuff. Like the GP2X Wiz.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am

TRF wrote:

Looks like his video worked. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 am

Boba_Fett wrote:

I guess thats true. Their gaming division totally ass rapes your wallet, but over all MS is a pretty good company. I prefer Windows over every other OS as well
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

TRF wrote:

i was comparing market impact......nothing to do with the 2 products themselves
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

Doesn't market impact have to do with the products themselves? Of course Halo: Reach is going to have a bigger impact. It's a game from a blockbuster franchise that tons of people bought because they identified with the brand. Move is fairly new, is more expensive, and is a peripheral/platform. Of course new technology is going to have less of an impact than a less expensive game from one of the most popular franchises out there.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

Doesn't market impact have to do with the products themselves? Of course Halo: Reach is going to have a bigger impact. It's a game from a blockbuster franchise that tons of people bought because they identified with the brand. Move is fairly new, is more expensive, and is a peripheral/platform. Of course new technology is going to have less of an impact than a less expensive game from one of the most popular franchises out there.

well arguably a pessimist of Halo would say (prior to the products launching) that Halo allready sold systems with halo 3 where as Move is attracting a broad new market.

either way, the vid was all troll bait.

Halo reach out performed move is just another way of saying MS > Sony. troll bait.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:03 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

well arguably a pessimist of Halo would say (prior to the products launching) that Halo allready sold systems with halo 3 where as Move is attracting a broad new market.

either way, the vid was all troll bait.

Halo reach out performed move is just another way of saying MS > Sony. troll bait.

So true.
Fanboys went crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3.........so much fail.   Ps3.........so much fail. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3.........so much fail.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos :: MLD Archives-