This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The wii is dominating

Go down 
+13
tahmdick
Jamin
Inuboy1000
Noelol
TRF
Pein
Invincible
Alan1994
GeneralMLD
Teckno
Pickles
Shin_Akuma
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

The wii is dominating Empty
PostSubject: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 am

tl; dw
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Skip to 3:00
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Wii is dominating!?
What!?
When did this happen!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

correct.

good for them.

(goes back to 360/ps3 mentality) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

In terms of sales, yea. The Wii isn't a very decent console though.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Alan1994 wrote:

There are a lot of great games for it, they are just buried beneath the shovelware.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:23 pm

∆ wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

There are a lot of great games for it, they are just buried beneath the shovelware.

Not a whole lot. And the console itself is pretty featureless compared to the X360/PS3.

Each to his own.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:40 pm

I think it's awesome Nintendo is back on top. Most franchises go down hill after time, but Mario and Zelda are at the top of their game.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:00 am

I find that the hardcore games released for the wii are more enjoyable than the ones that I play for my 360. The game play seems better for allot of them. Its a shame though because there aren't allot of hardcore games for the console....
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 am

the wii leads in sales and thats good though.but they dont have enough good games in my opinion,most of the games are shovelware and the core games are all crap except madworld from what i saw but still the graphics style is bad,i wish they could make the game for ps3 or 360 or at least make it with colours not just black and white
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 am

Alan1994 wrote:
∆ wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Not a whole lot. And the console itself is pretty featureless compared to the X360/PS3.

Each to his own.
The Wii is as viable a platform as the 360 and PS3. It's got a lot of great games, but you're right, the 360 and PS3 have more. Still, that's like saying the Playstation Store isn't very decent because the Xbox LIVE Marketplace has more good downloadable games.

Besides, a console's library should be more important than any extra features. If the Wii had my favorite games, and no features, I would probably buy it over the other two consoles.

NobleSix wrote:
the wii leads in sales and thats good though.but they dont have enough good games in my opinion,most of the games are shovelware and the core games are all crap except madworld from what i saw but still the graphics style is bad,i wish they could make the game for ps3 or 360 or at least make it with colours not just black and white
The game is supposed to be black, white, and red. I love the art style.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
∆ wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Each to his own.
The Wii is as viable a platform as the 360 and PS3. It's got a lot of great games, but you're right, the 360 and PS3 have more. Still, that's like saying the Playstation Store isn't very decent because the Xbox LIVE Marketplace has more good downloadable games.

Besides, a console's library should be more important than any extra features. If the Wii had my favorite games, and no features, I would probably buy it over the other two consoles.

NobleSix wrote:
The game is supposed to be black, white, and red. I love the art style.

So what you are saying is that the Wii is an excellent console depending on what you are comparing it too?

Ahh, I guess the Wii is decent when you compare it to the PS1, N64, Gamecube, etc.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

NobleSix wrote:
Madworld is not the only good "core" game. Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Sin and Punishment Star Sucessor, and House of the Dead Overkill are a few others.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 am

NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Madworld is not the only good "core" game. Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Sin and Punishment Star Sucessor, and House of the Dead Overkill are a few others.

Nintendo's core games aren't just the bloody violent ones. It's Zelda, Mario, Smash Brothers, Donkey Kong, and Metroid. Mario Galaxy 2 is more hardcore then Halo and Uncharted put together. Has anyone here been able to complete the grandmaster galaxy daredevil run? I didn't think so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

While I do believe the 360 is a better console than the Wii, I will say the Wii has more hardcore exclusives (believe me I made a list and the Wii's game exclusives were bigger), also Nintendo is probably the best first-party in house developer on the planet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
While I do believe the 360 is a better console than the Wii, I will say the Wii has more hardcore exclusives (believe me I made a list and the Wii's game exclusives were bigger), also Nintendo is probably the best first-party in house developer on the planet.

WAT
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 am

Alan1994 wrote:
The 40+ games I bought for the console say otherwise. cheers
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 am

I like the wii's exclusives better then other consoles. They are actually different and aren't just "Generica: A bald Marines story."
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
I like the wii's exclusives better then other consoles. They are actually different and aren't just "Generica: A bald Marines story."
Agreed. Many gamers this generation are put off by the Wii simply because of the "family" nature of face figure, not knowing about the gold that lies underneath all the family rubble. Some of the most fun I've had this generation is ON the Wii. The best part about it, was that I wasn't expecting that sort of experience, but I was willing to give it a try. Boom Blox 1 & 2 remain to be one of my favorite new franchises. Its simply FUN. One of the most frustrating games this generation: PUNCH OUT!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 am

NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
other than house of the dead,those arent core games at all,thats why i think the wii is very decent in my opinion,it doesnt have enough core games to me
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 am

NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
other than house of the dead,those arent core games at all,thats why i think the wii is very decent in my opinion,it doesnt have enough core games to me

What is your definition of a "core" game?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:02 am

∆ wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

games that are mature m rated titles and not shovelware like the wii,most of the games that are on the ps3 and 360 (exclusive wise) are core games..dont tell me mario galaxy is a core game because i will laugh..
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:10 am

NobleSix wrote:
∆ wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

games that are mature m rated titles and not shovelware like the wii,most of the games that are on the ps3 and 360 (exclusive wise) are core games..dont tell me mario galaxy is a core game because i will laugh..

The wii is dominating 5vd9vb

Your not even old enough to purchase Mature games. Ive read allot of ass backwards shit on this console war board but this takes the cake.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 am

NobleSix wrote:
∆ wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Oh god I hope you are joking.

M rating does not equal a mature game. That's like saying Lesbian Vampire Killers is a more "mature" film than Rear Window because it's age rating is higher.

None of the games Noel listen were shovelware. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor is probably one of the least casual games I've played this generation, and ironically, House of the Dead: Overkill is one of the easiest - therefore child-friendly - games I've played in recent times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wii is dominating   The wii is dominating Empty

Back to top Go down

The wii is dominating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: