This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats the worst publisher?

Go down 
+17
tahmdick
DarkSwarm85
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
DarK
raspymanic1
bluedragonfan1
Inuboy1000
optimusprime
TRF
Shin_Akuma
Pickles
Stigma
ghost23
Boba_Fett
Alan1994
Freemon34'
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Worst publisher?
Activision
Whats the worst publisher? Vote_lcap69%Whats the worst publisher? Vote_rcap
 69% [ 22 ]
EA
Whats the worst publisher? Vote_lcap9%Whats the worst publisher? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
SCEA
 9% [ 3 ]
Nintendo
Whats the worst publisher? Vote_lcap0%Whats the worst publisher? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Game Studios
 0% [ 0 ]
Atari
 0% [ 0 ]
Capcom
Whats the worst publisher? Vote_lcap3%Whats the worst publisher? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sega
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Whats the worst publisher? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Activision for me becasue they remove features from games, rush games, milk games, charge for games, and threaten console manufactures.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 pm

It's tempting to put Microsoft or Sony just for the flamebait, but Activision took the cake.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Activision Sucks ass and we all know it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Activision. They put no emphasis on quality and just pump out as much content as possible.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Activision. They put no emphasis on quality and just pump out as much content as possible.

EA does the same though...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:38 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No EA used to be like that. They are a lot better now with more emphasis on quality. Its evident with FIFA, Dead Space, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect 2 and all those franchises.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Come to think of it, why is this in the console war section?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Come to think of it, why is this in the console war section?

Yeah...I'm kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 am

Activision use to be an absolutely amazing publisher back in the day. But now....
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 am

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Only EA Sports pumps out yearly games, and from what I've been hearing, they've all been excellent as of late. The rest of EA is great. They publish Dead Space, Battlefield, Army of Two, Mirror's Edge, etc. That's quality right there. Activision does a few IPs, but that's it. I think this year all they published was Blur and Singularity.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Only EA Sports pumps out yearly games, and from what I've been hearing, they've all been excellent as of late. The rest of EA is great. They publish Dead Space, Battlefield, Army of Two, Mirror's Edge, etc. That's quality right there. Activision does a few IPs, but that's it. I think this year all they published was Blur and Singularity.

and transformers
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 am

optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

and transformers
Forgot about that one. This is one of Activision's better years. I remember last year all they had was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Prototype, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and Wolverine was the only good one.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 am

Activision is shit. They are worse.

Activision=Worst Western corporation

Namco=Worst Japanese Corporation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 am

JUST BRINGIG OUT 5 GUITAR HEROS LAST YEAT SHOWS HOW MUCH ACTIVISION MILK THINGS.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 am

TRF wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

and transformers
Forgot about that one. This is one of Activision's better years. I remember last year all they had was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Prototype, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and Wolverine was the only good one.

yep agreed 100%
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

i think this is a unfair topic so i aint voted
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I don't like EA because of their grudge against pre-owned game buyers, but they have the best 3rd party lineup by far. Mass Effect, MOH, Dead Space, etc.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I don't like EA because of their grudge against pre-owned game buyers, but they have the best 3rd party lineup by far. Mass Effect, MOH, Dead Space, etc.
Yeah, the Online Pass for their games bugs me, but again, it's only for EA Sports titles. I like EA. I don't like EA Sports.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Activision and moneypockets Kotick without a doubt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm

3 people who didn't vote Activision are retarded XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

That's because EA is a shittier company. People only vote Activision because of what Kotick says.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

To a certain extent I would agree with you but not completely.
I think EA usually publishes better games overall but they don't really listen to what people want. Especially when it comes to ipod touch/iphone games. They NEVER update even the most glitchiest games ever.
They never add features people want and they keep the same extortionate price forever.

Activision on the other hand, they just keep bringing out the same old crap time and time again. And Kotick...well, he's like Hitler of gaming....probably worse..... I mean,at least Hitler gave people those leisure activities and things, like the boat trips (strength through joy), and hitler youth.
What does activision ever give us?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

That's because EA is a shittier company. People only vote Activision because of what Kotick says.

Explain how EA is the shittier company. Activision's entire business strategy relies on milking every last cent out of a franchise and eventually burning it to the ground and then finding a new one to milk. They have pretty much burnt Guitar Hero to the ground and they have began with Call of Duty.
I would put money on Call of Duty being irrelevant in a few years time. If you don't believe me, look at Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 were huge, they were some of the best selling games of the year and only a few years later the name means nothing, all because of what Activision did to it.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Well then good. I want Call of Duty to dieeee already.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

To a certain extent I would agree with you but not completely.
I think EA usually publishes better games overall but they don't really listen to what people want. Especially when it comes to ipod touch/iphone games. They NEVER update even the most glitchiest games ever.
They never add features people want and they keep the same extortionate price forever.

Activision on the other hand, they just keep bringing out the same old crap time and time again. And Kotick...well, he's like Hitler of gaming....probably worse..... I mean,at least Hitler gave people those leisure activities and things, like the boat trips (strength through joy), and hitler youth.
What does activision ever give us?!?!?

I hate Activision but I wouldn't compare Kotick to Hitler. Hitler's politics killed 6 million Jewish people, and many more because of World War II. Kotick is just a general dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Whats the worst publisher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst publisher?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: