This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We hurt each other's feelings.

Go down 
+12
Noelol
Arbiteris
Teckno
Stoney
raspymanic1
TheSnape
Pein
popjack88
TRF
lightlamp
DemonWolf
Pickles
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

We hurt each other's feelings. Empty
PostSubject: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 am

In this thread

You talk shit on the guy who posts before you.

no rules, no holding back, no being a fucking fuck.

I'll go first.

Jesus christ Pickles you are such a fucking wetback, I hope you fucking die you fucking nigger beaner poodle. Fucking newfag go kill yourself with a stapler.

FUCK LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 am

You stupid little cuntbag, pickles!!
What the fuck is up with your stupid fucking gayness?! I hope you are fuckin living on a street you retard!!! Go suck a dick and choke on it and DIE!!!

This is fun Very Happy

Someone hurt my feelings! Please please please!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

Demonwolf???? more like fat fucking faggot wolf you have a fucking obsession with fatties you bitch what the fuck is wrong with you??????????

that felt good
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 am

Guys, I think we should avoid derogatory terms so as to not seriously offend anyone.

lightlamp, you are probably the most uninteresting, obnoxious person I've ever met. I'd rather pull my dick off with a wrench than talk to you.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 am

^

your a jew
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 am

encino man,you are a obsolete retardo,that makes no sense and only spews bullshit that i'd rather eat diarea shit from a buffalo anus which the buffalo's head is up a donkey ass and the donkey eats shit from a horse...

Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 am

^

Oh yeah...... welll ....your...... gay..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 am

YOU HAVE A POOPY HEAD! XD
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 am

^You joined the republic in March...
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

well i just dont like any of ya, your all just a bunch of computer nerds lol!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:

You're male, yet your username is Josephine.....O_o
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

TRF, you have 803 posts and cam here like 2 months ago. You surpassed Alan1994 and he was here much longer then you. NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You criticize the Republic, but you're addicted to it Razz
Oh the Irony What a Face
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:10 pm

I own you all assholes.

OWNED noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:

Good one?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Teckno wrote:
TRF, you have 803 posts and cam here like 2 months ago. You surpassed Alan1994 and he was here much longer then you. NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You criticize the Republic, but you're addicted to it Razz
Oh the Irony What a Face
You're right, I am addicted to it. It's just that when someone says something I find stupid (which happens a lot), I tend to go off on them. Razz Wait to insult the guy above me.

JubJub, you're a tool who pretends to like the 360 so these people will be your friends. You reject loser. Get a friend, and work on getting your family to actually fucking love you for once, you puny piece of donkey shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

TRF wrote:
JubJub, you're a tool who pretends to like the 360 so these people will be your friends. You reject loser. Get a friend, and work on getting your family to actually fucking love you for once, you puny piece of donkey shit.

Love you too, buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Shut up you fucking noob!! You're a cock! Stupid fanboy. Go lick Sony's nuts, dickhead!!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Shut up you fucking noob!! You're a cock! Stupid fanboy. Go lick Sony's nuts, dickhead!!!!!

Your ghey!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Your ghey!!!!

You is a n00b beyotch!

this thread is so stupid XD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm

I pwn, get in the zone
Ur a prick, so suck a dick.

Word.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

^ noel go eat cock.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm

popjack88 wrote:
^ noel go eat cock.
^
Nope, ur mom is sucking on mine like a lollipop. She lilililili licks me like a lollipop, YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
^ noel go eat cock.
^
Nope, ur mom is sucking on mine like a lollipop. She lilililili licks me like a lollipop, YEAH!

Your a paedo. Case closed, I win.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
^ noel go eat cock.
^

Your a paedo. Case closed, I win.
NoelX2 punches Jubby
Case closed, I win.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

^

your a anime fag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We hurt each other's feelings.   We hurt each other's feelings. Empty

Back to top Go down

We hurt each other's feelings.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: